Black Hebrew Israelites : proofs against the black hebrew claim...

It's knowledge of the unseen since it was far in the past and the Bible mentions in Song Solomon that Solomon was white and ruddy and the verse in Revelations about Jesus mentions his complexion as bronze, not brown either way, and that's just two people many other Israelites might have looked differently than others.

No, again, the word 'white' means 'pure' and this same context is repeated as I have said by the prophet Daniel, therefore, I will post the actual scripture reference for you to see. And as far as Jesus being correlated to 'bronze' and not 'brown', actually means that Jesus was darker than brown. BRONZE is a much darker color than brown.

The Bible really doesn't mention much about the race of the Israelites and it could also be argued that like many other visions of the prophets, the aforementioned verses were figurative descriptions.

Yes it does define the Israelites in association to Africa, their maternal origins and in many ways.

You need to reread the books of Kings and Chronicles where it is clearly narrated that the ten tribes left Rehoboam . . . .

You need to work on your Bible study.

LOL, I've explained it correctly. So let me point you to the prophet NEHEMIAH who also elaborated on Solomon's son, Rehoboam and in how the split of Northern and Southern Israel goes back to Solomon for marrying STRANGE women. LOL. Oh yes, Rehoboam's negative actions are directly related to Solomon's choices of which the Levite Priesthood clearly scripted was the ultimate reason why God split the House of David.

SOLOMON MARRIED STRANGE WOMEN and he put them at the same level as the Black queens that he married. You know what, I will put the scripture references here for you to see! LOL.

Therefore, Mary the mother of Jesus is a descendant from Solomon's brother and Joseph is a descendant of Solomon; both brohers come from David and Bathsheba.

I read the Bible well enough to know that there is no prophesy in it about the Trans Atlantic slave trade.

I also noticed how you went on a tirade when I mentioned the verses of King Solomon in Song of Solomon where he was called white and you went to total gibberish and insane lengths of out of context, diverting from the point to say it was talking about, of all the ridiculous things, a deer.

LOL, Okay, I will post the scripture references, some of them because they are many. I will post for you to see. And no, I didn't write the Bible about the deer, Solomon did that. He wrote and associated himself to the BLACK SKINNED VIRGIN in association to being her TWIN, and he wrote it in association to the scientific phenomenon of the deer family in which the female deer always gives birth to fraternal twins, a brother and a sister. SOLOMON WROTE THAT IN HIS BOOK, THE SONGS OF SOLOMON. I did not divert at all. You need to stop. LOL.

You explain things away whenever the texts don't suit your agenda but take them literally when it does. Also, your capitalizing letters in the middle of names is ridiculous as not only is it wrong but your doing it with an English translation not the original Hebrew. So your seeking to find the alleged etymology of Hebrew words with an English translation.

Nevertheless, as you are debating in the same language format, based on ARABIC SCRIPT, it is an accurate translation of the name of ABRAM to ABRA-HAM. And Sarai was changed from Sar-AI to SARAH. And this shows that her maternal origins were in THE PEOPLE OF AI; PERSIA [I.E. MADAI] however, God changed her name to SARAH because 'AH' as in Jeremiah, Isaiah, Noah, etc. means 'the Lord'. God changed her name to reveal that he claimed mother Sarah as 'the agar' the mother of the Abrahamitic 'race'.

I have quite a number of Bibles and study Bibles and it is not italicized in any of them. It seems your, once again, reading into the text something that isn't there and even if it was it is only in the Bible you are referring to, not others which means it's no better than a personal opinion.

I gave you references. Where are your references? I referenced the Cambridge Bible in that both scriptures written by Solomon and over a hundred years later, Daniel the word 'white' was italicized to define that the word defines 'pure of spriit' and not skin color!!! So, no. You can check my references and see that it is NOT my opinion. I did not plagarize. I also explained that the passage itself completely explains the term to mean 'pure of spirit'.

No. The book SONG OF SOLOMON would obviously NOT refer to the Queen of Sheba because she was NOT a virgin from Lebanon!!! LOL. The Black skinned Virgin was written by Solomon to be from the mountain region of Lebanon, Sharon. And the book is a SONG and the verses are of TWO PEOPLE, LOVERS, Solomon and the virgin. She speaks in one verse, and then Solomon replies, for example, he says, 'My sister, my queen'... obviously this does not mean that the song is about a homosexual. LOL.

Anyway, I will post some references for that African Americans who might read this thread can see that all of the prophets wrote about the Trans-atlantic Slave Ship Trade that pinpoints the rise of the Second Roman Empire after a thousands years of the fall of the first Roman Empire.

About Solomon and his wives:

[1] But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites; [2] Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love. 1KINGS 11:1-2.

[5] For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites. [6] And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father. [7] Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. 1KINGS 11:5-7.
=============================================================

the word 'white' in context and its meaning:

[32] And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. [33] And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: . . . [35] And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed. DANIEL 11.32-35.

---------------------

[9] What is thy beloved more than another beloved, O thou fairest among women? what is thy beloved more than another beloved, that thou dost so charge us? [10] My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
SONG OF SOLOMON 5:9-10.

***** The word 'white' is italicized in the Cambridge Bible; it meaning refers to being 'pure of spirit'.
The verse 'chiefest among ten thousand' is also repeated by another prophet in reference to Jesus, the standard.
========================================

The Prophecy of the Trans-atlantic Slave Trade

Ezek.4

. . . [3]This shall be a sign to the house of Israel.
[4] Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear their iniquity. [5] For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel. [6] And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year. . . .

[8] And, behold, I will lay bands upon thee, and thou shalt not turn thee from one side to another, till thou hast ended the days of thy siege. [9] Take thou also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentiles, and millet, and fitches, and put them in one vessel, and make thee bread thereof, according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon thy side, three hundred and ninety days shalt thou eat thereof. [10] And thy meat which thou shalt eat shall be by weight, twenty shekels a day: from time to time shalt thou eat it. [11] Thou shalt drink also water by measure, the sixth part of an hin: from time to time shalt thou drink. . . .
EZEKIEL CHAPTER 4.

***** The prophet Ezekiel lived about 600 years before the rise of the First Roman Empire. He was definitely prophesizing about the rise of the Second Roman Empire!!!

Most of us Black Americans know that it took about 40 days for the slave ships to travel from West Africa to Americas. However, where my Great Grandmother was stolen from, that being the south of Egypt, during the British-Arab Slave Trade, it took about 390 days, more than a year!!!

-----------------------------------
THE PROPHECY OF MOSES IN THE PENTATUCH

[68] And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.
DEUTERONOMY 28:68.

***** There was ONLY ONE SLAVE PORT open during the Trans-atlantic Slave trade a port south of Egypt at this time!!! Due to the invention of steamships, this endeavor was possible because the larger slave ships during the early part of this era could not get into the shallow ports of the Red Sea. So after the overthrow of the Mongol Empire and many Israelites fled Eurasian and were brought into African by ships, this prophecy of Moses has now come to past.
------------------------

There are many more prophecies about this time span that occurs before the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Happy Thanksgiving everyone hope all is well
cherryblossom wrote on Joyce's profile.
Hello, Joyce! So sorry I missed you in 2020. Please come on back!
Back