Black Hebrew Israelites : proofs against the black hebrew claim...

You sound like you have a lot of self pity and you clearly aren't an expert so don't worry about that. You keep on mentioning you alleged credentials as if that makes a difference in an internet debate.

And you've made some ridiculous claims all throughout this thread and than hid behind you alleged credentials.

Even if your credentials are real, it doesn't make your claims any more valid as most of your claims, as I pointed out elsewhere, are contrary to the Bible. The Bible is much more on my side than yours.

You can feel massive pity for yourself but the bottom line is you've never been a slave, so your living off of other peoples suffering for your self pity.

My family is half Slavic and the Slavs are where the word slave came from because we so frequently wound up as slaves from Eastern Europe but I don't feel self pity about it because that was a long time ago that that was the case.

I don't believe that you were ever on a slave ship, so don't sweat it yourself.

And don't tell me your lie doesn't make you feel good. Would you feel better if you admitted that you were not an Israelite?

That being said you have said many ridiculous things in this thread hiding behind your alleged credentials from modern colleges or university but I have had the Holy Spirit in my life regularly since late 2007 and that is much better credentials than a bachelors in biology or teaching language arts.

Sometimes it seems you argue points from on extreme to the next.

You said that Moses and Sarah were pail white people but you also claim that the Israelites are black. Even I know that Moses was brown in complexion but David and Solomon were beige in complexion. Sometimes I don't even know what side you are arguing from.

Now your coming with Persian rugs being the same texture as nappy hair and numerous other outlandish claims all thread long.

Lastly, in reality the Bible says very little about the race of the Israelites, yet people like you cling on to a few false interpretations and taking verses out of context for your claim.

The Bible is a beautiful library of books gathered together and I don't think you could come up with 10 verses that are clearly about race.

As for slave ships and going back to Egypt, black people aren't the only people that have been enslaved before and the Slavs have been enslaved frequently in the past and even taken on slave ships.

The Bible is a beautiful library of books gathered together and I don't think you could come up with 10 verses that are clearly about race.
not to mention these are all books of prophecy (Revelations, Daniel) and poetry which is more often than not intended literally.
After reading Song of Solomon it is clearly not a book about race although the bride in the book is very specific about having dark skin but she also says it was a tan but either way, I believe the Queen of Sheba was at least brown or black, as like you said, some of the ancient Israelites including Moses married Kushite women, but if you read most of the verses that some claim are about race, they are clearly figurative as they are surrounded by other verses that clearly aren't literal (eyes like beryl, like flame of fire and many other descriptions in Daniel and Isaiah), not to mention that the mention of someone like the son of man, feet like brass etc. is not in any way mentioned that Jesus is the one being referred to.

I do agree that Jesus wasn't white but your images of what you think are referring to Jesus depicting him look like an arrogant retired heavyweight boxer with a white beard. He could be Mister T with a different hairstyle. Very pathetic and laughable.

Its the opposite extreme from the images in the Sistine chapel, one extreme to the other.

Jesus, regardless of his race, was very humble and loving and was in no way racial biased or exclusive about race and even say very nice things about gentiles, all over the Gospels.

He never made much of a big deal about race and was clearly not obsessed with it like you are. He crowning attributes were love and humility. Not race pride or nationalism of any kind.

As for slave ships and going back to Egypt, black people aren't the only people that have been enslaved before and the Slavs have been enslaved frequently in the past and even taken on slave ships.

LOL!

The word SLAV stems from SLOVENE which were Black Hamitic typed peoples and the later Slavs stem from these origins. GEEZ.

And yes, I am a descendant of Slaves and have my ancestors documents.
Moses prophecy of the Slave Ship is the subject here, and so this does not negate other history about slave ships, I do understand this point.

He never made much of a big deal about race and was clearly not obsessed with it like you are. He crowning attributes were love and humility. Not race pride or nationalism of any kind.

Yes he did. Jesus came to address Satanism and the height of it is the Roman Empire system!!!
Satanism and White Supremacy is synonymous!
What do you think the Roman rulers look like!? Black? African?
Or were they White people?
Yes, Jesus Christ came to address White Supremacy and all humans, both Black and White and other are guilty of it.
We are all born in sin.

Who is supporting race pride and nationalism in this debate?
LOL! I am addressing your condescending remarks against people of African descent of whom are definitely victims of human sacrifice in relation to Biblical prophecy. smh.
Moses prophesized that his people, Hebrew Israelites, would become victims of the Slave Ship Trade era!
But you come into a Black forum and want to profess false statements and don't want to believe that the Hebrew Israelites are African. Nevertheless, we all know today what kind of people were forced on the bottom of slave ships!
LOL! So yes, the Bible definitely describes the Original Israelites and their sin for inter-mixing with foreign people that the Creator told them NOT to do and brought about--as the prophet Daneil said--CONFUSION OF FACE.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back