Black Spirituality Religion : PROOF: THE EARTH IS STILL FLAT.

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Theories for Extraterrestrial Life.

flat_earth.jpg

This is a Brain on European thought and ideology....any questions?

There are two things every living being must address first before exploring the nature of existence -how things exist and how some things do not exist.

We must first address this truth: I was Born and I will Die.
The question we can ask every person we pass on the street is:
How are you dealing with this reality? The reality of your sudden birth and the reality of your sudden death?

The truth is, without the careful assessment of these questions, it is rare that we are able to see the world for anything other than how we are taught to see it. For that reason...

The world is still flat.

Regardless of how much education and information available to dispute it. Those who experience "flat" thinking experience a flat Earth, if it cannot be seen, one does not believe. However, this is not the nature of the sphere planet at all. By it's very geometry, wherever you exist on a sphere or globe there is a whole area of life that cannot be seen. Such is true for the Earth, Universe and spirit.

ALEIN.JPG

I was Born and I will Die. Herein, lies the mystery of self. It appears to be a process and order beyond our control. How and Why we are Born plays an important role in how we develop our conscious perspective. It is the answers to these queries that secures the ideology we use to address the information we receive about life.

african_baby.jpg

I was Born. We are all born under the same procedures. At least physically. Are these procedures limited to Humans? No. Are they limited to Animals? No.
How is life limited? What stops life or spirit from creating? In places where life is abundant, life continues.

soft-shelled-turtle.jpg

Who has the power to limit the life creating process of spirit or the spirit creating process of life? So far- no one.
Not even our Avatars and Gods can limit it. Because you see, it's a paradox. God cannot kill Man, and Man cannot kill God. It's a continuum force of one begetting the other. I.E- the past cannot kill the future- there is a middle layer of existence that define the the two. Neither Man nor God is a determiner of destiny - both are puppets of spirit, the great story teller.

Life is the manifestation of creative spirit and it's movements in and out of interdimensional space.

_wp-content_uploads_2007_08_tarsier.jpg

Flat thinkers can deny the ET life on other planets. But what about the ET life right here on Earth? Perhaps they cannot see it. Perhaps they don't pay close enough attention to the nature of life itself.

schistosome.jpg

What we fail to realize is that an "Alien" life form is a living being that is designed for much different environment than our own. While many of us doubt the presence of such beings, even as we sit in doubt we are houses for alien life forms ourselves. Parasites, worms, germs host off millions of people. A true "alien" invasion indeed.

ET_Everton.jpg

Nothing more than clever CGI? Perhaps, on many levels this is true.

marsLL_500x246.jpg

apg_big_foot_070627_ms.jpg

We should wonder why the recent "Man on Mars" image is so similar to the classic Big Foot photo.

Still, why do we want to believe what they are showing us? Perhaps because there is a grain of truth in all of their lies, and we are seeking to come closer to that truth.

Keep up the good work brotha.

Here's another idea that might be hard for folks to fathom. This sphere we seem to be held down on (If this planet could respond it could tell me to just leave my body and everything it provided for me to experience a physical existence and then I can leave and go where ever I want. lol )
is growing. The aspect of our planets nature (plants) takes in the sunlight to help it grow and multiply. Then when the material our good old mother Earth supplies are exhausted the physical shell is eventually absorbed back into the earth. (circle of life) After billions of years this should in its self help earth gain a pound or 2 billion. Has anybody noticed?

Besides these ppl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjgidAICoQI

An Inconvenient Truth

The truth about extraterrestrial life, is that we ARE extraterrestrial life. But without grasping this concept at all, let's deal with a reality going on right now on planet Earth. As we speak, a few- if not several ET cults and religions are taking over the world. Why?

scientology_bunker.jpg

Scientology Bunker.

Why has Scientology captures the minds of hearts of already suspicious characters.

tom-cruise.jpg

Just for White folks? Think again.

WillSmith_300x298.jpg

Both Will and Jada are on Scientology's roster.

Flat thinkers are blind and it's time for us to start seeing reality for what it is.

Why is even the Nation of Islam classified as a UFO cult?
Perhaps because of Min. Farrakhan's public lectures about a Mother Wheel or Ship? OR, it could also be because the Minister often obtains information unknown to US intelligence itself. Why is that, we should all wonder.

200px-farrakhan.jpg

Are we afraid to admit, that Whites are not the only ones talking about this issue. Are we afraid to be sphere thinkers?

Let's not forget about the Raelian Church. The group behind the first cases of Human cloning and clonaide.

cloning0104.jpg

How about the Aetherius Society?

But what is an "Alien" religion really? Isn't that any belief system that comes from the outside and tries to infiltrate the inside? When Whites came to Africa weren't they "Alien."? And yet, here we are. Living in an Alien system, under Alien oppression, worshiping Alien Gods. Flat thinkers can't see reality for what it really is, because life is defined for them.

Alien intelligence will always taunt Man. Because Man has not learned to appreciate the God within. We are constantly looking outside of ourselves for saviors. And this is why Humanity will eventually fall prey to a larger system of ET domination. The chess pieces are already in order.

Truth 101: If the God of your life is not from you, does not look like you, or IS NOT you- you worship an Alien Life Form.

praying-mantid-dark-eyed-1280x1024.jpg

Does this Alien life form know Jesus? Perhaps not...the Praying Mantis prays to a life form of it's own knowledge and creation. Communion happens to be whatever unfortunate insect manages across it's path.

I was Born and I will Die.

dendera1.jpg

Who is intelligent enough to dissect all the mysteries of the Ancients? Like a sphere, life is a cycle. Past present and future is a cycle. All the technology that is here has always been here. Free energy, fusion reactors- has always been here. Space travel, has always been here. Yet those who control what we know and what we use also have the power to control our beliefs. And this is what flat thinkers need to realize.

What is on the other side of the veil?

Lam.jpg

Aleister Crowley's "LAM"

To Be or Not "Not to Be"

MetaSaience said:
The truth about extraterrestrial life, is that we ARE extraterrestrial life. But without grasping this concept at all, let's deal with a reality going on right now on planet Earth. As we speak, a few- if not several ET cults and religions are taking over the world. Why?

scientology_bunker.jpg

Scientology Bunker.

Why has Scientology captures the minds of hearts of already suspicious characters.

tom-cruise.jpg

Just for White folks? Think again.

WillSmith_300x298.jpg

Both Will and Jada are on Scientology's roster.

Flat thinkers are blind and it's time for us to start seeing reality for what it is.

Why is even the Nation of Islam classified as a UFO cult?
Perhaps because of Min. Farrakhan's public lectures about a Mother Wheel or Ship? OR, it could also be because the Minister often obtains information unknown to US intelligence itself. Why is that, we should all wonder.

200px-farrakhan.jpg

Are we afraid to admit, that Whites are not the only ones talking about this issue. Are we afraid to be sphere thinkers?

Let's not forget about the Raelian Church. The group behind the first cases of Human cloning and clonaide.

cloning0104.jpg

How about the Aetherius Society?

But what is an "Alien" religion really? Isn't that any belief system that comes from the outside and tries to infiltrate the inside? When Whites came to Africa weren't they "Alien."? And yet, here we are. Living in an Alien system, under Alien oppression, worshiping Alien Gods. Flat thinkers can't see reality for what it really is, because life is defined for them.

Alien intelligence will always taunt Man. Because Man has not learned to appreciate the God within. We are constantly looking outside of ourselves for saviors. And this is why Humanity will eventually fall prey to a larger system of ET domination. The chess pieces are already in order.

Truth 101: If the God of your life is not from you, does not look like you, or IS NOT you- you worship an Alien Life Form.

praying-mantid-dark-eyed-1280x1024.jpg

Does this Alien life form know Jesus? Perhaps not...the Praying Mantis prays to a life form of it's own knowledge and creation. Communion happens to be whatever unfortunate insect manages across it's path.

I was Born and I will Die.

dendera1.jpg

Who is intelligent enough to dissect all the mysteries of the Ancients? Like a sphere, life is a cycle. Past present and future is a cycle. All the technology that is here has always been here. Free energy, fusion reactors- has always been here. Space travel, has always been here. Yet those who control what we know and what we use also have the power to control our beliefs. And this is what flat thinkers need to realize.

What is on the other side of the veil?

Lam.jpg

Aleister Crowley's "LAM"
Something about the Eboonic verb "Be" as opposed to am as in,;
I am hearing,
has a different,
conotation to,
I Be hearing;
which gives the implication of eternal motion or eternal activity.

Animals, Plants, Protozoa, are born and die.
But is there the capacity for selfless activity or non self motivated action?
within these also sentient beings.

The Buddhists say any question of heaven or hell or existence of deity, is inappropriate.
One should do good, not in hope of a reward or in fear of punishment if not,
but out of non sefish reasons or selfless, or non instinctive volition.
Now the deist concept of Birth-Death as predicated in "Classical African Culture"
also concentrates on what is done in the interim,
or how much selfless action one takes each day.
The concept of selfless, service or I am helping, takes on a different meaning when one says,
I Be helping, or I Be Caring, Or I Be Healing;
This denotes a mindset, and consitently active emotive value of atruism,
or what the Christ calls Love!(not to be confused with Eros)

Whether ETs exist or not, can be determined by Hard evidence.
According to Dr. Steven Greer,(Diclosure Project), the testimony, of many high level military personnel in charge of nuclear armamnet cylos, have testified for the record,
that not only have UFOs been seen over nuclear missile sites but, have been able to SHUT THEM DOWN.
also the fact they have prevented nuclear testing in space,
by direct cofrontation,(visible beam rays) is proof of not only a superior technolgy,
but also the expresion of an great level of Altruism.
They are opposed to war and the escalation of war,

Not all about the ET phenomenon is positive, some use the Et appearance as a disguise, and many cults have been duped by this.
Some of these types of entities are multidimensional and may take on a high tek appearance and haved duped many a cult and organization.
They recieve large amounts of energy from human misery, antagonism, discord and war.
Aleister Crowley was a Illuminati HighMaster, He developed, the CIAs beloved cult of the OTO, one of te disciples of his school Jack Parson's "a pioneer in US Rocketry Propulsion" knew something about the real tek of these "Sith-like critters from his contacts with Nazi scientists who had back engineered these craft, and were sneeked into the US to help with the cold war,(OperationPaper Clip) a fellow wizard and buddy of his was named L. Ron Hubbard!

About JPL

Natinr said:
Something about the Eboonic verb "Be" as opposed to am as in,;
I am hearing,
has a different,
conotation to,
I Be hearing;
which gives the implication of eternal motion or eternal activity.

Animals, Plants, Protozoa, are born and die.
But is there the capacity for selfless activity or non self motivated action?
within these also sentient beings.

The Buddhists say any question of heaven or hell or existence of deity, is inappropriate.
One should do good, not in hope of a reward or in fear of punishment if not,
but out of non sefish reasons or selfless, or non instinctive volition.
Now the deist concept of Birth-Death as predicated in "Classical African Culture"
also concentrates on what is done in the interim,
or how much selfless action one takes each day.
The concept of selfless, service or I am helping, takes on a different meaning when one says,
I Be helping, or I Be Caring, Or I Be Healing;
This denotes a mindset, and consitently active emotive value of atruism,
or what the Christ calls Love!(not to be confused with Eros)

Whether ETs exist or not, can be determined by Hard evidence.
According to Dr. Steven Greer,(Diclosure Project), the testimony, of many high level military personnel in charge of nuclear armamnet cylos, have testified for the record,
that not only have UFOs been seen over nuclear missile sites but, have been able to SHUT THEM DOWN.
also the fact they have prevented nuclear testing in space,
by direct cofrontation,(visible beam rays) is proof of not only a superior technolgy,
but also the expresion of an great level of Altruism.
They are opposed to war and the escalation of war,

Not all about the ET phenomenon is positive, some use the Et appearance as a disguise, and many cults have been duped by this.
Some of these types of entities are multidimensional and may take on a high tek appearance and haved duped many a cult and organization.
They recieve large amounts of energy from human misery, antagonism, discord and war.
Aleister Crowley was a Illuminati HighMaster, He developed, the CIAs beloved cult of the OTO, one of te disciples of his school Jack Parson's "a pioneer in US Rocketry Propulsion" knew something about the real tek of these "Sith-like critters from his contacts with Nazi scientists who had back engineered these craft, and were sneeked into the US to help with the cold war,(OperationPaper Clip) a fellow wizard and buddy of his was named L. Ron Hubbard!

When I mentioned something about having things "passed on" to me when working in the engineering field, this is exactly what I was talking about.

My dad was essentially a project manager and did not of the design and engineering work for JPL.

They had all kinds of "mysterious" problems with the Laboratory.

To us, it was no secret wheter or not "alien" technology was existant.

The issue was upgrading to prevent the lower-level "human" technology from malfunctioning.

I learned a lot of things those days concerning the existence of technology further advanced than any of us could even dream about, and this was right before invention of the internet.

When fiber optic networks and CADD were "innovations"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back