Black People : PROOF THAT MOST SPANISH SPEAKING PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THEIR RACE!!!

Being Half Latino ( Puerto Rican ) .... I can promise you that the above mentioned is 100% Accurate ( About Brown People or Native American "Spanish Speakers" ) and also Includes "Latinos" or "Ladinos" which according to Anthropology is a Mix of "Native American, European ( Spaniard ) and African" DNA....

The powers that be have Brain Washed the masses of Brown People and Latino's into forgetting their African roots ( The Olemec Indians to the Brown, the Moores to the Spaniard ).... And the obvious BLACKness of the different melanin ratio most Latino's have over Pure Bread whites which they deny has anything to do with their Black Origin due to the stigma of the Slave Trade and Propaganda / Cultural / Religious B*** S***...

But what is funny to me is the Worship of Black divinities in all the Hispanic "Botanicas" and ATR based religions. Religions like Santeria and Locumi and STILL alot of "Spanish Speakers" talk this White Supremacist B*** S***...

True Post... True Life... Props.....

Being Half Latino ( Puerto Rican ) .... I can promise you that the above mentioned is 100% Accurate ( About Brown People or Native American "Spanish Speakers" ) and also Includes "Latinos" or "Ladinos" which according to Anthropology is a Mix of "Native American, European ( Spaniard ) and African" DNA....

The powers that be have Brain Washed the masses of Brown People and Latino's into forgetting their African roots ( The Olemec Indians to the Brown, the Moores to the Spaniard ).... And the obvious BLACKness of the different melanin ratio most Latino's have over Pure Bread whites which they deny has anything to do with their Black Origin due to the stigma of the Slave Trade and Propaganda / Cultural / Religious B*** S***...

But what is funny to me is the Worship of Black divinities in all the Hispanic "Botanicas" and ATR based religions. Religions like Santeria and Locumi and STILL alot of "Spanish Speakers" talk this White Supremacist B*** S***...

True Post... True Life... Props.....

Peace God!

Mabsoot Ramadan....

Nice choices White, Black, Native American or Asian! Most Latinos are So mixed that they really should not have chose just one they are for the most part Biracial. This is a construct of the United States. Most latin countries are not so hung up on color.
What is an indian from banglador to chose black?? As he may have no relative in memory from Africa.
I could even go with moreno, or mestizo. I myself am a mix of black, white and asian why am I limited to one choice other than thats the way the US looks at it.
All Dominicans acknowledge the we have black behind the ear. But unlike the US we are not consumed by it. As long as we are not Haitian we are good.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back