Black People : PROOF THAT MOST SPANISH SPEAKING PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THEIR RACE!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
  2. nixprophet

nixprophet Psalms 82:6 MEMBER

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357
    Being Half Latino ( Puerto Rican ) .... I can promise you that the above mentioned is 100% Accurate ( About Brown People or Native American "Spanish Speakers" ) and also Includes "Latinos" or "Ladinos" which according to Anthropology is a Mix of "Native American, European ( Spaniard ) and African" DNA....

The powers that be have Brain Washed the masses of Brown People and Latino's into forgetting their African roots ( The Olemec Indians to the Brown, the Moores to the Spaniard ).... And the obvious BLACKness of the different melanin ratio most Latino's have over Pure Bread whites which they deny has anything to do with their Black Origin due to the stigma of the Slave Trade and Propaganda / Cultural / Religious B*** S***...

But what is funny to me is the Worship of Black divinities in all the Hispanic "Botanicas" and ATR based religions. Religions like Santeria and Locumi and STILL alot of "Spanish Speakers" talk this White Supremacist B*** S***...

True Post... True Life... Props.....

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace God!

Mabsoot Ramadan....

4. nixprophet

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357
    Peace to the GOD!!

RA-Ma-Dawn KA-reem...

Be-East my Brethren

5. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    Nice choices White, Black, Native American or Asian! Most Latinos are So mixed that they really should not have chose just one they are for the most part Biracial. This is a construct of the United States. Most latin countries are not so hung up on color.
    What is an indian from banglador to chose black?? As he may have no relative in memory from Africa.
    I could even go with moreno, or mestizo. I myself am a mix of black, white and asian why am I limited to one choice other than thats the way the US looks at it.
    All Dominicans acknowledge the we have black behind the ear. But unlike the US we are not consumed by it. As long as we are not Haitian we are good.

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    really?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

one love
    khasm

7. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,165
    Ridiculous how some let outside forces to make them want to artificially change skin color. Being uncomfortable in your own skin speaks volumes.

8. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    What about phenotype?

9. nixprophet

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357
    The issue at hand is not the issue of Latinos claiming to be "BLACK"... Its Latinos clinging to WHITE and denouncing BLACK while Accepting a Culture that was FORCED onto BLACKS and NATIVE AMERICANS ( TAINO INDIANS FOR THE CARRIBEAN JUST TO NAME ONE *all carribean so called indians trace their blood line to the same 4 Mothers that Native Americans do* )

The issue at hand is the conscious effort and subliminal Manifestation of WHITE SUPREMACY within the Brown and Latino Community...

Real Talk... Surrounded by Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Cubans on a peaceful note down in Miami, at the end of the day half of them will tell you they don't mess with Blacks and "F*** them Negros" is practically the slogan for alot of Cubans behind closed doors.... But then when you step into a Botanica they all Worship Black Divinity.. When its in their Favor its time for Unity and Yea brother my Grand Fathers Black so I love you too... But When its time to step to whitey its "WE ARE NOT THEM ( black that is )"....

The Brown Peoples of the world as well as Latinos have their own indigenous and Original Culture and Heritage Beyond the Catholic Church.... The Brown Peoples of the world as well as Latinos are all being Oppressed by the same system that Oppresses their Uncle ( The Original Man... The Black Man.. ) world wide and are in fact accepting an Identity that IS NOT OF THEIR OWN... Like your dominican home boy in the picture above...

85% Of blacks have a Penial Gland waiting to be Activated.. 55% of Latinos/Brown People have a Penial Gland waiting to be Activated... 35% of asians and 15% of whites do as well.....

Theses numbers alone show and Prove WHY Latinos are so targeted by the same White Supremacist system that has them denying their BIRTH RIGHT... WHY?? Because if half of the Latino population woke up they alone would turn the world upside down let alone if Blacks woke up with them... But that is a whole nother level brethren...

Peace... Peace...

10. Johnny Doe

Johnny Doe Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Haitians and Dominicans r da same people