Black People : Proof of The Internal Conflicts

Edward Williams said:
Lemme see if I understand this...a cancer that will get rid of itself...a disease that will get rid of itself...it only exists because I adopt its goals and excesses enthusiastically.
You are closer to the truth than you realize. Focus on getting good health, not on destroying the cancer. There are "miracle" drugs that can destroy cancer -- but they also destroy the host as well. Focus on getting well, not on destroying the cancer.

It is not that the cancer will "get rid of itself". It is that, when you focus on getting healthy --- eating right, drinking right, breathing right, LIVING right --- the presence or absence of cancer in the world around you will become immaterial. It can not disturb your peace.

What is justice? Justice is a balanced equation -- peace, peace, peace for all.

Why do I want justice? Because the Matrix is currently an unbalanced equation --- too much white and not enough black. Even if you destroyed white supremacy, the basic problem of an unbalanced equation would remain. Flip-flopping into too much black and not enough white would not get peace. It would only change the symptoms of the disease.

Peace, peace, peace is the primordial nature of all beings. Why did whites invent white supremacy? They wanted peace. Being ignorant of Self, they sought peace by focusing on strategies --- control the Other, kill what you fear, subdue the earth. None of this has brought them peace because, like wisdom and love, peace is not a human emotion. "It is a word. What matters is the connection the word implies."

The stream of consciousness has been unqualified in the last few posts...I have sensed much more of a kindred than combative association among the respondents, and I am beginning to see a 'realization' of same. We move the obstacles out of the way and hopefully begin to address the necessary science to eliminate the problem.
:great:
The Struggle Continues! Peace!

Originally Posted by istlota

Peace, peace, peace is the primordial nature of all beings. Why did whites invent white supremacy? They wanted peace. Being ignorant of Self, they sought peace by focusing on strategies --- control the Other, kill what you fear, subdue the earth. None of this has brought them peace because, like wisdom and love, peace is not a human emotion. "It is a word. What matters is the connection the word implies."[/QUOTE]

Brother, you had a good thing going and then messed it up with some trash like this. I didn't really want to address this but those not conscious of his-story might really believe some non-sense like this. How would you KNOW WHAT WHITE PEOPLE WANTED? Where is there any evidence among them that they wanted peace? Where do they even have any history of having anything that resembled "PEACE" among themselves past or present??? It does not exist!! Therefore you have thrown your own undocumented and erroneous philosophies where they had no merit. Just slow it down and think a little more....or study more history....your choice.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back