Black People : Proof of The Internal Conflicts

the root problem...

Keita said:
...and anytime we are in the process of trying to save America (United States) we can not be in the process of trying to save Africa.

if there is to actually be any hope of building a "New House" then the old house has to burn down...and I mean burn down to the foundation.
you take an either/or stance. that is the source of your confusion. it is not either/or. it is both/and. there are too many brothers saying that it is their way or the highway. that is a problem. many people have good ideas. good thought is not mutually exclusive. we need to embrace it all. your way, my way, any way.
it is all good.

I don't really believe you said this. It is "either or". I either save mines or save theirs. I either look out for my own or look out for theirs. I either think about our own land or think about theirs. I either think about what's right for our own people or what's right for theirs. I don't have to do both anymore than any other people on this whole earth has been doing both. Imagine me feeding the neighbors while my family goes hungry. imagine me defending the same while mines is getting their behinds kicked. Imagine me building the same a nice house while my own don't even have one.This situation was best expressed when I said:

4. Why would this be true? Because you can not serve two masters at the same time. How can we try and save our own land and people and then at the same time support and try to save the land that is killing our own land and people? This does not compute in my brain computer as realistic....which means that my brain would have to shut down from thinking and I can't allow that.

The reality of our situation in terms of America is further expressed as divine truth in my statement that:

8. Our problem is just like the white man's problem. We want our gold, our diamonds, our oil, our present mode of comfort and we don't care who is killed or what land is raped to get it as long as we got it! Face it, because it is true in our hearts. Unfortunately the only way this can be maintained for us in America is if America continues to do what America has always been doing...and that simply means the continued rape and death of our people and our land that we claim we are so proud to have come from...AFRICA!!

We are not in the position in America to take the bully out of power that's kicking our behinds. The brother trying to run has already expressed that his interest are not our interest. He don't want to see the house burn either. Our house is burning here and abroad and the common denominator to it is America...so where am I really supposed to stand? Us or them? I don't even have to think about the choice!

Keita said:
Us or them?
i am saying that there is more than one path to a solution. it seems that every brother comes on with the idea that they have "THE TRUTH", and all the rest of us had best follow them. i am saying that we do not need to battle it out over that stuff.

we are all right. both/and.

you want to go to africa? fine. i plan on staying here. that's ok too.
i am working to put obama in power by 2009. why not help me?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back