Black People : Proof of The Internal Conflicts

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383

2. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,383
    Oh, as you read this, keep in mind the difference between being radical and being real...but then again, sometimes the truth is the most radical thing there is out there.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    the root problem...

you take an either/or stance. that is the source of your confusion. it is not either/or. it is both/and. there are too many brothers saying that it is their way or the highway. that is a problem. many people have good ideas. good thought is not mutually exclusive. we need to embrace it all. your way, my way, any way.
    it is all good.

4. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,383
    I don't really believe you said this. It is "either or". I either save mines or save theirs. I either look out for my own or look out for theirs. I either think about our own land or think about theirs. I either think about what's right for our own people or what's right for theirs. I don't have to do both anymore than any other people on this whole earth has been doing both. Imagine me feeding the neighbors while my family goes hungry. imagine me defending the same while mines is getting their behinds kicked. Imagine me building the same a nice house while my own don't even have one.This situation was best expressed when I said:

The reality of our situation in terms of America is further expressed as divine truth in my statement that:

We are not in the position in America to take the bully out of power that's kicking our behinds. The brother trying to run has already expressed that his interest are not our interest. He don't want to see the house burn either. Our house is burning here and abroad and the common denominator to it is America...so where am I really supposed to stand? Us or them? I don't even have to think about the choice!

5. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    i am saying that there is more than one path to a solution. it seems that every brother comes on with the idea that they have "THE TRUTH", and all the rest of us had best follow them. i am saying that we do not need to battle it out over that stuff.

we are all right. both/and.

you want to go to africa? fine. i plan on staying here. that's ok too.
    i am working to put obama in power by 2009. why not help me?

6. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

so are you saying that it is okay when the white man says that they have the truth... I mean their religions, not ours?

It is so obvious the their ways are leading us and this economy to recession....

why is okay to stay here?

why would any black person want to?

why should I fight to put obama in power? the powers that run him are the powers that keep us oppressed.... along with our unwillingness to change?

everyone Brother James has free choice to do what they want to.... but why would you choose them and not us.....

is that not the same as being institutionalized... or loving the master.... ?

7. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    what is it that makes you feel i am saying anything about white people at all? i never really talk about them so why do you think i am now?

i say that black people do not need to waste time arguing over who is right.

if you want to go to africa, that is fine. if i do not, that is ok too.
    if you feel so pessimistic that you cannot vote for obama, i understand.

8. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    I guess just because you said when a "brother" .... so you being a brother also.... the impression that I may have gotten was non-brother.... I mis-understood that part... and no, you usually don't talk about em....

I agree we don't need to argue....

It's not that I'm pessimistic.... I just don't see how Obama becoming president will change the reality in which we live for the collective good of our people..... I feel more love for our people, and since it is not an establishment.. (the American political system) ... that was ever set up for us or by us I just don't see why I should support it.....

Obama has my respect... just don't share in the views of the whole political process.....

9. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    do you really feel that way? you are saying it makes no difference if obama or clinton or maccane is in there?
    are you really thinking that through?

i feel it will make a difference. obamas entire campaign is based on change. here is a black man running on change but you do not believe him?

to me that is pessimistic.

10. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Thank You!