Black People Politics : PROOF of a Fraudulent Voting process..........

Until the majority of america is the now minority...its a losing game...in basketball terms we are playing 5 on 3...i have better things in life to educate myself on than the snakery that is called politricks...imho

One love
Khasm

I hear you. Peace!

Until the majority of america is the now minority...its a losing game...in basketball terms we are playing 5 on 3...i have7 better things in life to educate myself on than the snakery that is called politricks...imho

One love
Khasm

It's always about our total empowerment:

Also we
do have to bring about that by all means necessary
bro!!

Last edited:
I think this is the main theme of this thread. I know you referenced this in respect to capitalism i think it all ties in to the overall scheme of things.

Funny you should mention capitalism and the game being played.

The crux of the problem is the game. When you play a game there is a winner and loser, like you mentioned some will make it some won't.

Does anyone anyone at all see something wrong with this picture of course we do.

Like Bro. Khasm said he's surviving thru hardwork, Sis NNQueen you mentioned making a difference in the political arena. You both are making valid points in IMHO.

It's back to the damned if you do damned if you don't thing.

But in the end NNQueen you are correct this is a game, and I agree we should move accordingly

A game that should be taken very seriously.

On point and on time comments!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back