Black People Politics : PROOF of a Fraudulent Voting process..........

Thanks Infomoetry -- your input just confirms what Eye already know about this chyt we caught up on :wave:

Good discussion...

Of course they didn't have to do much as far as fraudulent voting tactics in the 2008 pResidential elections, they had already chosen the candidates, Obama was sElected in 2004:

This speech was Obama's oral autobiography, not a DNC speech

They tried this once with Harold Ford, even used the same script:

Flashback to the 2000 DNC Keynote Speech

Wow! This is a lot, I will be coming back to look at this post more closer. But yes, I absolutely believe this was all well planned. It makes me so mad. I don't have anything against president Obama, but this system planned this. I just recently read a book on France, and it was published that the French Revolution, outcome, was to get the masses to vote for 'a democracy' so that the people in high places could still be in charge, no matter what. I plan to post the quote from that book. The vote was a guise to get the masses to accept the rule of the elite few.

Some might ask... "why Obama though?"

Descendants of Mareen Duvall of Middle Plantation

...Obama may have been confused as to whether to follow the Royal customs of being still and quiet, or the US of A Inc customs of placing hand over chest and singing along with the anthem.

Hard to serve two masters

That is some deep research that you have done! I have done a little research and never saw this infomation about the Duvall connection! From what I remember, that is not in the sources that I looked at. I can see what President Obama did say about the tangled issues we as 'Black' African Americans have to deal with in our ancestry. I do recognize that he takes a lot of hits for his White ancestry and I know it's difficult. When you pose that question, "Why Obama" I tell you I do believe that because he is Biracial had a lot to do with his becoming a candidate, in my opinion. And you know, I only want to throw in a reference based on your research and THIS IS ONLY FOR A REFERENCE and that is all, but I can back up what you wrote with some deep reference from the Bible as a documented reference. However, I don't want to get too deep right now, but the detailed outline of 'the seven crowns and the ten horns' is directly related to what you have brought out. That particular statement is saying that the seven heads of the western civilization also controls Africa and has divided it up into ten sections. The analogy of 'TEN HORNS' is a specific and scientific detailed definition in that the 'TEN KINGS' that rule over Africa are totally related to the kings/rulers of the Seven Crowns [heads]. The reason why the word 'horn' is used is because the scientific definition of 'horn' is that it is a permanent part and extension of the skull/head of the cow and goat family. So the seven crowns [heads of Europe] are able to control Africa through the ten horns because of the ancestry that is a mandatory prerequisite for all of the 'true' rulers over Africa for the past one thousand years; they must have part European ancestry. They had to have part of their ancestry connected to the European Crowns. But nevertheless, I still don't have anything against President Obama because he is taking so much agression for his Black ancestry from White people.

Wow! This is a lot, I will be coming back to look at this post more closer. But yes, I absolutely believe this was all well planned. It makes me so mad. I don't have anything against president Obama, but this system planned this. I just recently read a book on France, and it was published that the French Revolution, outcome, was to get the masses to vote for 'a democracy' so that the people in high places could still be in charge, no matter what. I plan to post the quote from that book. The vote was a guise to get the masses to accept the rule of the elite few.

This is the result of having a two party system, which is why people need to break out of this mold and start looking at the other parties.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back