Black Spirituality Religion : Proof Jesus Was Married?

From the Gospel of Phillip

Brother Info ... i moved this post from this thread in the Christianity Study Group Forum, to this one.

I've also updated the Study Group Rules ... basically saying ... If you have already demonstrated any disdain, objection, or otherwise negative views of the path, and are found posting in the same forum, your posts are going to be moved and you may lose access to ALL of the Study Group Forums.

Please read the entire update, because another post like the above, will cause you to lose access to all of the Study Group Forums.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

peace

The point is that it doesn't matter what these white folk are saying, the story is in the by-bill for all to see! They removed some of the story because it leaves a lot out, but there's still enough there to see that the one referred to as jesus and mary magdelene got married in Can'aa. I mean, for those interested in the truth anyway. If i'm not mistaken, i think they even stayed a couple of days at a relative of Mary Magdslene's house after the wedding.

I was just thinking about the movie the Da vinci Code,more specifically the scene where Teabing was making the case that Jesus was married. One comment among several sticks in my mind and that one was this order that who's sole purpose is to protect the church's power here on earth. Now if you look at the actions those white boys took to keep things secrete, there seems to be some truth behind this.

Like I always said, this will not change how people believe. Of course I'm viewing it from a different perspective, but I see no evidence that the masses is all of a sudden is going to stop believing as they do,or stop going to church.

Peace!

Brother Info ... i moved this post from this thread in the Christianity Study Group Forum, to this one.

I've also updated the Study Group Rules ... basically saying ... If you have already demonstrated any disdain, objection, or otherwise negative views of the path, and are found posting in the same forum, your posts are going to be moved and you may lose access to ALL of the Study Group Forums.

Please read the entire update, because another post like the above, will cause you to lose access to all of the Study Group Forums.

Love You!

Destee

peace

But i've been reformed
and like paul on the road, shown the light
as a matter of fact
i had a talk with christ, just last night
he warned me to be careful
talking 'bout christianity and gettin' testee
or i'll find my self trapped in a cave
and the roller of the boulder would be a woman named destee

:lol:

lol - naw, i'm good. I didn't realize i was in the study forum when i initially responded. I wouldv'e never thought that clyde ran there for safety on a topic we were already engaged in, in a thread kemestry started on the same topic in the spiritual forum.

my bizzzzaddd

peace

But i've been reformed
and like paul on the road, shown the light
as a matter of fact
i had a talk with christ, just last night
he warned me to be careful
talking 'bout christianity and gettin' testee
or i'll find my self trapped in a cave
and the roller of the boulder would be a woman named destee

:lol:

lol - naw, i'm good. I didn't realize i was in the study forum when i initially responded. I wouldv'e never thought that clyde ran there for safety on a topic we were already engaged in, in a thread kemestry started on the same topic in the spiritual forum.

my bizzzzaddd

:lol: ... thanks for the smile ... :) ... you're so good at that ... :love:

naw ... i don't think Brother Clyde was running there for safety sake, as i said in another post, he seems more than willing to engage anyone that wants to discuss Christianity in the Main Spirituality / Religion Forum. I can see though, why Christians, Muslims, Atheists, and even Demons (though they've not requested their own forum yet) would want to be able to "study" topics surrounding their chosen paths, that are free from all the extra "noise" that comes from those that want to prove them wrong. In fact, it was this very reason that Brother Kemetkind started the Study Group Forums, and i don't believe Brother Clyde was even a Member back then ... so ... you can blame, accuse, or thank (whichever you deem appropriate) Brother Kemetkind and not Brother Clyde ... :wink:

Love You!

Destee

Uhm,......,isnt this my thread? Did I complain about anyone's post? I did put it in the religious section, because it is a religious issue. And sometimes religious, political and sports issues can get heated. This really isnt a bible/religious study issue. In fact, it could just as easily go into the science section. Lets not go overboard here. Is something else going on here?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back