Black People : Proffesor Leonard Jeffries , nephew Cong Jeffries , demands the results of the Mueller report

Fireman

May 19, 2017
The fix was in. Mueller punked out. Barr is a political funky. The Dems must keep pushing. Now watch Trump begin to pardon all those who have been convicted or face conviction.

This country has lost its so-called democracy. A dictator has taken over. If he isn't stopped in the 2020 elections, this will be the end for America.

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
The fix was in. Mueller punked out. Barr is a political funky. The Dems must keep pushing. Now watch Trump begin to pardon all those who have been convicted or face conviction.

This country has lost its so-called democracy. A dictator has taken over. If he isn't stopped in the 2020 elections, this will be the end for America.
Well look at the 60s 70s and 80s and compared to now!

We used to have leadership and effective national organizations, as well as real Movements, even White people had that back then!

Trump is a symptom of a sickness! Just like when someone becomes ill, and doesnt take care of the illness, a big pus bubble forms in a most embarrasing place!

Just like one kills a frog in water that it is used to by heating it up slowly, the Oligarchy, and those who Trump has served for the past 30 years have been dumbing down the public , with crappy, music, crappy TV, crappy movies, crappy education and frauds and con men and women in the clergy, and sad to say in many offices of politics !

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.