Black Events : Professor Oyibo, speaking on GAGUT (GOD Almighty's Grand Unified Theorem) this weeken

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
Hello! This is John Glover. Please find enclosed information regarding two Radio programs involving Professor Oyibo, speaking on GAGUT (GOD Almighty's Grand Unified Theorem) this weekend. The first one will take place on Saturday May 12, 2007 on the radio station Lucky 13 (1340 AM) between 9pm-11pm, the call in number is (340)-777-2798, to listen to the program on the internet please go to www.Lucky13wusta.com. The second is on Sunday May 13, 2007 from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm on the website www.900amwurd.com, where you can can listen to the program online by pressing the Icon/Button Listen Live on the screen. The call in number is (866)-361-0900. Tell all of your friends and spread the word about these radio programs and you can send e-mail into these stations, the questions you have for Professor Oyibo. GOD bless you.

John Glover

Goddess Auset333 said:
Hello! This is John Glover. Please find enclosed information regarding two Radio programs involving Professor Oyibo, speaking on GAGUT (GOD Almighty's Grand Unified Theorem) this weekend. The first one will take place on Saturday May 12, 2007 on the radio station Lucky 13 (1340 AM) between 9pm-11pm, the call in number is (340)-777-2798, to listen to the program on the internet please go to www.Lucky13wusta.com. The second is on Sunday May 13, 2007 from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm on the website www.900amwurd.com, where you can can listen to the program online by pressing the Icon/Button Listen Live on the screen. The call in number is (866)-361-0900. Tell all of your friends and spread the word about these radio programs and you can send e-mail into these stations, the questions you have for Professor Oyibo. GOD bless you.

John Glover

Goddess the first link is not working for me. is there a main website address?

beloved Mighty warrior Silent-Ra:

I tried it and it did not work.

It is too late for me to call John Glover to inquire about it, because of the time zones between us.

I meditate that you catch tomorrow show with Professor Gabriel Oyibol, the One who has the Blanket Condemnation of the european system, mathematically, and we should show our support to in the ways we can.

Every time I have spoken with Prof. Oyibo by phone, we have had 2--3 hours conversations. I enjoy listening to this mathematic Divine teacher, nominated four times for NOBEL PEace Prize.

HILY/A

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back