Black People : Professor: Exterminate white people

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by panafrica, Oct 27, 2005.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46973

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,127
  3. Akilles

Akilles Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Brother are you reporting or are you in support of this madman's idea?

This what Christopher Parker aka Krs1 told us in the Temple of Hip Hop lecture also in attendance was Dr. Niam Akbar!

Chris said on the back of the dollar bill you have two major symbols one the eye of the Pyramid and the other the Eagle.

He said that the eye is a spiritual symbol showing wisdom at the top of the Pyramid looking out into the universe as if looking for the ultimate truth.

Then he said the Eagle is a bird of prey and it says that a predator is king and ruler.

Chris said that these two symbols are reflective of African History! They teach us about our history over the last six thousands some years.

The Eye over the Pyramid speaks of one kind of blacks who were esoseteric and their main concern was living spiritual seeking oneness and devoting their life to becoming closer to the Almighty!

They were the high priests and priestes, royalty, architechs, craftsmen and builders of Kemet.

The second group who sign is the Eagle were dynamically opposed to the spiritual group their life style was based on the strong rule. They lifestyle comprised of earthly concerns like gold, silver, wine, silk, sex, wine, partying and fighting over control of the kingdom.

Both groups varied out the families that ruled Kemet they were not mainly one identifiable group. This division occured on the individual philosophical and physiological level.

The two groups warred constantly tearing at the thresholds of the society. The fall of the Old Kingdom can be attriubuted to this infighting. The domination of the Middle Kingdom by the Hykso is a prime example. Of the disposed Setians coming down out of the North mountain borders areas and taking over the Kingdom for almost seven hundred years.

This fight occured even while external enemies were taking over the colony areas in the Middle East which was once apart of the Kemet Empire. But the Kemets were so consumed with this political infighting that they couldn't fully focused on the invasions into the turf.

There were betrayals on the inside that shattering. Some Kemets would use their border posts to train and use barbarians as forces in plots to take over the kingdom or seize control of border areas.

The sages of Kemet knew and foresaw this changing that was coming it was the signs of how their civilization would end and a new one would began but not one of Kemetians control.

The sages saw that no matter how much they fought with the external and ultimate enemies who lifestyle was dynamically opposed to their way they would still be fighting over which group among them would be supreme.

The sages were enlightened and they knew and understood that you can't force enlightenment on people. Their spiritual civilization was on the downfall but it would rise again.

So the sages scattered throughout the Earth spreading their seeds of wisdom and knowledge amongst the different tribes and nations. Some of them went to Tibet, some to India, some to Mexico, some of them to the far North, some of them to the Pacific and some to the far east.

The age of Aquarius will be an enlightened age and we will see the rise of women and the Mother Goddess again.

Also the rise of the Divine King Kephus and men of wisdom will rule the Earth in peace.

The end of racism, war, disease, human suffering and ignorance is only about 80 to 90 years from now.

Those of you who build up good karma in this life shall be great and properous in the next. With untold riches and beauty! Don't waste it falling into Satan's jaws of hate!

4. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    It's funny that I would come across this thread with you (or anyone else for that matter) making this comment. It seems to me that people with this train of thought are waiting for someone to come down here and do the work that needs to be done for us to get out of this mess. It's as if we're waiting...unable to help ourselves. Don't get me wrong. I clearly see the confusion in our people. I clearly understand the bewilderment of who to follow as a leader and which religion to partake of (if any). But, as we wait on someone to come to this earth and save us, everyone else is moving forward.

I believe that good "things" come in time. And I believe that patience is a virtue. As we wait on these 80 to 90 years to pass, shouldn't we be preparing for the change to come?

To be honest with you, I too have thought like this professor. However, not for the reasons he claim. But, we ended with the same conclusion. I've since settled on a less extreme conclusion to our situation. And, that is, we need our own and we must protect, feed, house and clothe our people. I think that alone will get us somewhere near peace.

Akilles, the infighting you speak of will always exist among people...for people can choose to do what they like. We must find a way to solve that social problem as our Ancestors couldn't. That way, we will not fall from grace because a segment of our population feels the need to rule because of selfishness, greed, or whatever.

I've wanted to speak on that for awhile now. However, I don't know exactly where you're coming from with that post. Further clarification on your part would be nice. But, if you choose not to do so, that is fine with me. I will acknowledge and respect your decision.

5. SUN OF RA

SUN OF RA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Systems Engineer
    Ratings:
    +6
  6. Akilles

Akilles Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    I believe in Karma and Reincarnation.

I believe in Coosaan a Senegal word that means the evolution of your family traditions and values.

We can build a better world starting today anywhere.

What you do of good comes back and what you do of bad comes back.

It is wise to always do good when we know the way.

7. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    If I woke up tommorrow morning and white people were no longer here, I can't say I'd shed a tear.

8. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I'd have to agree. Even though I don't neccessarily condone mass extermination of any people as a whole, because within any group there are innocent individuals. But I feel like white people have done more throughout history to destroy everyone else as a whole (not to mention destroying the Earth in the process), so I would not feel sorry for them for one minute if the tables were turned.

9. pdiane

pdiane Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +21
    Ase, on that one Sekhemu.

Akilles, thank you for that dialoque because you have put in a nutshell the history of Ancient Kemet and our ancestors. I enjoyed reading it.

As much as I am clear that most white people are not capable doing any good by us. I cannot and would never suggest that they be exterminated. That is just a little too much hate for me. I am going have to put that in the Ancestors hands. They are going to do what they got to do.

Although I know, that if we all packed up and moved to Afraka in a remote village in, let's say Malawi, a country that doesn't usually come to white folks mind. And we were a successful nation. Food, clothing and shelter for everyone, no AIDs a complete Utopia, for Black people only.

White folks, white women first, would do everything in their power to destroy Malawi out of absolute hate and jealousy. Steal everything we developed, say they discovered it, and we were savages anyway.

But then I could be wrong!

10. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34

You got that right. For some reason, white people don't seem to want any peace. They don't mind their own business, and they are never happy unless the have control over someone or something. To me his statement makes a lot of sense, because if there are any white people still in existance, they will try and try again to grow and dominate the world. That's their only goal in life it seems. The only way white people will not strive to have ALL the power and oppress people, is if they don't exist. But yeah, saying they SHOULD all be exterminated is a little extreme IMO.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. would it be best if white people were just exterminated?