Profanity and Disrespect

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by cherryblossom, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    On more than one occasion, Brother Keita Kenyatta has been rude and crude in his exchanges with me, and I take his language to be confrontational and offensive.

As I have before, to his most recent verbal abuse, I responded with sarcasm but that does not lessen nor negate the offense.

And since he instructed me to "run and tell it," I am hereby doing so.

Now, have not "reported" anyone or any situation here before. Where I have had conflicts with members, I have TRIED to "clear the air" with those members, one-on-one, where possible.

But, when a man tells me that he's just waiting for me to "fuuuck up" so he can "crack my @ss," that is inexcusable and disrespectful to me as a woman.

Now, if he doesn't like me, that's fine. He's a "premium member." So, he can put me on "ignore." But, to follow me around the board attacking whatever I say and then resort to profanity when I defend myself is inexcusable.

And if he can't take it, he shouldn't dish it out.

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=584825&postcount=16

The complete thread is here:
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59089&page=2

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Let me clarify something for you. This issue with you has nothing to do with "if I like or do not like you". It does have something to do with "respect" and the meaning of respect is "to look again", that's all it means. The damage that our people suffer and are in the process of attempting to heal from is psychological in nature, with the deepest damage coming from the very thing that you advocate..."Religion, especially Christianity" since that is what the majority of us were raised as. Outside of that we know that we have to heal from the many Eurocentric definitions and thought processes and value systems imposed upon us via his Miseducation...a.k.a system of white supremacy.

Then we have you. You who came here with a sense of intellect about you and an aura that you might possibly also "care about the welfare and growth of our people". That was a nice feeling up until it was clear that you came with the same white trash that we're trying to heal ourselves from. However, when people who were not Christian by faith began to "present information" as a means of allowing you to see more, you took that as an attack against your beliefs and then you decide to play games by posting any ole stuff in the other spiritual threads.

That was your "project/experiment as you say". The difference is that it was no experiment as far as we here are concerned...because none of us here were "conditioned, brainwashed, oppressed, enslaved, had cultures or histories destroyed by any of those systems you posted in...except that of Christianity, Judaism and Islam. So what you called tip for tat" was darn sure not looked at the way you may have intended it by anybody here.

In the field of psychology we understand that the greatest damage we often suffer is through the "subconscious mind" via images, words or previous systems we were already exposed to. What does this mean? It means that for a "people in the process of healing, "nothing is trivial, nothing is small change and everything outside of obvious jokes "Is That Serious"!! So what do you do? You for the "strangest black reason decide to post a racist biased poem up here that did what?"

For the subconscious mind of our people, not only was it racist since none of us have a "face considered fair" which in Eurocentric language is white...but it went on to reinforce the Christian taught Sabbath Day as the only real day worth being born on....therefore subconsciously promoting your Christian conditioning on the rest of us. So when you say "it ain't that serious", yes it is...especially coming from a so called intelligent black/african person. That means that you did not "look again" or respect the members of this forum or you simply didn't give a darn anyway.

I, unlike many members here don't have a problem at all calling a spade a spade, a snake a snake or anything else. Whatever I said to you about you or anything else, I meant it from black heart to your white heart...FUUUCK YOU and anybody else who attempts to interject or impose their white mentality upon who we are and are striving to become.

3. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

Matthew 15:11: "Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."

Matthew 15:17-20: "Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
    18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
    19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
    20 These are the things which defile a man:
    but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man."

Curse Words Reveal the Condition of a Man's Heart

Jesus taught in the Bible that when a man curses or uses profanity it is a sign of evil that was in that man's heart.

Colosians 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. 9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
    10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him."

Matthew 5:37: "But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil."

Matthew 12:34-36: "O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

http://206.135.15.32/answers/aswear.html

4. Siren

Siren Active Member MEMBER

R/A
    Ratings:
    +5
    WoW

:em3000: Personally, I think our differences are what make us unique, like the different shades of our skin. Who are you to judge one person's beliefs from the next.....Ok yes we were a repressed people but the barriers that these differences are creating are repressing us even more, and creating invisible chains, you may not have to accept one's personal beliefs, but you can respect it. The verbal abuse, and volatile remarks are not necessary to get you point across...You attract more bees with honey and open more minds with respect, and open arms...Because of your differences I would think you should hold your sister closer to you, and not reject her.

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Just dropping in to let you know your concerns will be reviewed by the moderating team. We will get back to you as soon as possible Sister.

:heart:

6. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

Thank you, PurpleMoons, for your attentive response.

I look forward to the Moderating Staff's swift and definite resolution to this matter.

7. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    disrespect? my oh my.. that's pushing it... when will this end :lol: Religion is the largest and most damaging illusion to us all.. most who 'believe' cry "foul" when questioned, as to question them would force them to remove the rose-coloured glasses and actually SEE ;) You cant punish a parent for telling their child that there is no santa claus... nor should keita be punished for his intent- which is to educate and inform. You dont have to like it, but truth requires no explanation. Deal with it.

8. sky763

sky763 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    hey cherry

Have you ever considered using Destee's favorite mantra? "If you don't like it here you can leave" :?:

9. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    and i'm a hypocrite lol hahahahahahahahahhahaa

ALL your thoughts are original? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're just the quotemaiden :hi:

so jesus said NOW it's jesus said, everytime i refer to "jesus"
    i'm questioning your be(lie)fs, but when you do it, it's testifying lol

so jesus says curses shows evil in a man's heart but there's nothing

about cussin' (which you've done), be hitch slappin' and name calling
    all that's fine lol

YOU HAVE NO ORIGINAL thought except for bringing irrevelant BS (remember that word?) you were educated in the eurotrix you are programmed by the eurotrix, you look for resolution in scripture (written by the eurotrix) your scriptures fall short of reality and SO DO YOU

but i never expected you to get anything i said because you see me as

"irrelevant" which is your reflection off of me (but i know there's no scripture on "reflections" so therefore in your mind there's no validation for it. you are NOT an agent of change, you're an agent of the insane

i think you need to repent seek salvation or something because i remember you with the foul mouth lol

bro. K is a GREAT BROTHER, who stands on our side, but you're too dense
    to see that why because you read some books from by the "man" got a "certificate" from the "man" so that makes you official right?

if you're not good for ANYTHING else in this universe CHERRYBLOSSOM

you're good for a laugh :haha: :haha: :haha:

remember that great show of christian compassion you showed me lol

i say cussin' is a sign you have nothing else to offer but if the cuss

comes at the end of your point it's fine like in this case, see bro. K

made a point but he didn't call you any names he told you to **** off

and i agree

because you're holier than thou (remember you don't understand reflection
    no chapter and verse on that) and the quotemaiden with NO original is why we're here

this is 2009, the lies are being exposed

you always attempt to make people feel small, but anybody with any sense
    can see that's a sign of issues on your part, lacking something

question does your conscious understand ANYTHING your subconscious is doing?

10. mizjoice

mizjoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

to encourage and support
    Ratings:
    +36
    What is educational about "Fuuuck you!"? What is informational about "I'll crack your arse?" Come on, Sis Z!!!!! Brotha Keitha has my highest respect but, what happened to "loving, encouraging, embracing, teaching, building with black people......no hate allowed?".................!!!! They clearly disagree, but isn't there room here for more than one opinion?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.