Black People : PROF. WALTER WILLIAMS - TONIGHT

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Tonight at 9:00 p.m. est. I will be playing two or three audios by Prof. Walter Williams on the "Origins of these religions". I sincerely hope that all the posters, all the people with questions, all the believers in the Bible and the Qu'ran and in Judaism will be there. If you come into chat, please bring yourself a pencil and paper as he will be giving great information pertaining to our African Reality and these present religions we claim to follow.

I will not be repeating this audio again....so now is your time to poop or get off of the pot!!!

Respectfully
Keita Otiba Kenyatta

Keita said:
Tonight at 9:00 p.m. est. I will be playing two or three audios by Prof. Walter Williams on the "Origins of these religions". I sincerely hope that all the posters, all the people with questions, all the believers in the Bible and the Qu'ran and in Judaism will be there. If you come into chat, please bring yourself a pencil and paper as he will be giving great information pertaining to our African Reality and these present religions we claim to follow.

I will not be repeating this audio again....so now is your time to poop or get off of the pot!!!

Respectfully
Keita Otiba Kenyatta

I look forward to the presentation...thank you Bro 'K'

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back