Audio Video Web Conferencing : PROF. LEONARD JEFFRIES SPEECH AT 2 P.M. SATURDAY (TODAY)

Discussion in 'Audio Video Web Conferencing' started by Keita Kenyatta, May 22, 2004.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I will be playing a very informative Prof. Leonard Jeffries speech today at 2 p.m. in regard to our reality. While this is playing, I will hopefully be completing my book list for the development of black minds. This book list will perhaps shock many due to the areas I've had to cover with it as well as the amount of European data I've had to include. My writing will inform you why.
    I have stepped up my agenda in terms of how we move as individuals and as units of people due to my increased understanding of time and world events which ultimately affects us all on individual levels in terms of our being able to make a living, get a job, and ground our consciousness for what's unfolding upon us.
    You may ask..."how can I see 20, 50, or 100 years into the future" ? Believe me, it isn't hard once you've studied twenty thousand years into the past. For as I stated in my post on the men's cycles, "Everything moves in cycles"... including the rise and fall of people. There are immediate concerns that we all have, and to many, the idea of 10 years or twenty years into the future seems immediately insignificant.
    Nothing could be further from the truth. Each passing day is an unfoldment into that time cycle for us and our children...and the majority of us will still be alive 20, 30, or 50 years from now...most certainly our children. The quality of our lives and the direction in which we focus our time, energy and money is dependant upon what we know and don't know. Our freedom and choice of how we move as individuals is dependant upon the information we have about ourselves and the world around us.
    Only in this manner do we become the puppet masters instead of the puppets...the players instead of the played...the movers instead of the moved..."WHICH WILL YOU BE ?

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    :wave: Hi Brother Keita :wave:

This is wonderful! I will be there ... we will do it in the CLASSES room, if that's okay with you.

Thanks so much for all you give to the community ... such a blessing!

:heart:

Destee

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I look forward to you being there...and even though it's time consuming, I'm going to do the book list the old fashion way...lol

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Yes Brother ... i know it is time consuming, sorry that i can't think of an easier way to achieve that goal.

Brother Keita ... i know you won the April Poetry SlamFest, which gave you your own forum ... but you bring so much more than poetry to that forum (and to this community) ... i was thinking that you should be one of our columnists!

You know the area of the forum that i'm talking about, where Brother Aqil, Brother Amun-Ra, and the other columnists are listed? You could add articles to that area, giving the Family the opportunity to respond to them and stuff. You'd still have your own "Poetry SlamFest Winner Forum" ... where you could post poetry ... but the real "articles" could go in the columnist area.

I've been thinking of this for a moment and would love to have you as one of our featured columnists ... whatcha think? Interested?

Let me know Brother.

:heart:

Destee