Black People Politics : "Prof. Griff" and "Noble"

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by UBNaturally, Nov 19, 2014.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Not familiar with the man that calls himself "King Noble", but recently came across some after effects of an interaction between him and Professor Griff outside the location of the event.

Griff on incident

Noble on incident

COINTELPRO at work, or this part of the deprogramming process?

[​IMG]
    http://www.pgriff.info/

[​IMG]
    http://www.kingnobleblackrulership.com/

[​IMG]

It's confusing to have Alex Jones and Prof. Griff in agreement at times, which makes my 3rd eye blink.

OR... is this simply politricks?

2. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    You should take caution in Prof. Griff and Alex for they represent the verbal epidemic. Both of these characters get paid from selling hyped information for profit. They're not out yo develop you only inform you. You're better off saving your money for an investment than give them an easy lifestyle. Get the information on the net free all day thats if you want to waste time hearing more stories who say we need solutions or work on real life solutions and work this African Restoration.

3. KPITRL

KPITRL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +384
    I too heard Prof. Griff on the Alex Jones show. He also had Dick Gregory on his show before. Just last week, he had for the second time the real drug dealer Freeway Rick Ross on his program. However a few days ago Jones was agreeing with his white guest that Michael Brown was a thug, and that the people were overreacting all because some black guy got killed by a cop. He said the same thing about Michael Brown with another white guest a week before Rick Ross came on his show.

I heard Alex Jones make some backwards statements about blacks before, and he seems to go back and forth, then he'll bring on a popular black voice to make up for sounding racist. Then he'll turn around again sooner or later and make another dumb statement about blacks to satisfy his white audience. Speaking of Prof. Griff, he was on the Carl Nelson Show a few weeks ago, where he did say that Alex Jones was for the white establishment, and that Jones really never said he wasn't. I wonder if that means he won't be going on his show again. It wouldn't look too good if he did after making that acknowledgment.

I think Jones went a little too far this time talking the way he did about the Michael Brown situation. But on the other hand, I heard Pastor Ray Hagins, the preacher out of St. Louis, who made some you-tube videos that may have went viral denouncing the story of Jesus Christ and the Bible, saying on the Carl Nelson Show the other day that Michael Brown was guilty of strong armed robbery at that gas station, and his friend Dorian Johnson confessed to it. That was the first time I heard that. I still don't know if that was true or not. Alex Jones probably heard Pastor Hagins say that first, or some other black person with some notoriety, even if that black person had just a little voice. Then he made those statements about Michael Brown, enabling him to say if under heavy attack, "Well, this black person said it too", just to cover himself. That's how a lot of them operate.

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Politricks...maybe.

I don't know the origins of this beef but it has root in two opposing ideological beliefs. One is Griff and Zaza Ali who are part of the Amen Ra Squad and push the Black Woman is God, whereas Noble is pushing Black Male Supremacy. Awhile back they went to war and Noble was accused of stating on his program that raping Black women was justified. I belonged to the Anen Ra Squad group on Facebook at the time this went down. Noble had a group of about 60,000 strong. Don't think it still exists. Correct me if I'm wrong about that. I also don't know where Alex Jones fits in. I remember Noble making some remarks concerning why Griff's house was burnt down. That fired the debate more, also his debates with Bro. Polight. There is a lot more to this.

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    This is what he recently posted on Twitter.

image.jpg

7. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

I am sure he was making some type of point, but all I could think of was this while the "species" and "must be able to reproduce themselves" babble was going on.

upload_2014-11-20_5-52-56.png

Mental illness is created by the very system he is seemingly opposed to, yet he uses youtube to post videos and even takes the time to setup a paypal account on his website, but considers the concept of rape a form of revolution in order to counter capitalism?

[​IMG]

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Well, all above you stated is true but outside of the "rape controversy", he do make at least one valid point concerning Irritated Genie. Would you trust a brother in your crew knowing he works/worked for the DHS? However, it doesn't absolve this purple or black finger-polish wearing narcissist trying to wage war on the black conscious community as he tries to claim the be the Most High ONLY CONSCIOUS ONE. He keeps talking about a Black Zombie Apocalypse, yet what does He look like, as you illustrated. image.jpg

9. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    He also got the GMS going on on him.

10. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    "You judging me now?"

upload_2014-11-20_13-49-18.png

Some of these lost children need help fam, and not talking about knowledge help.
    I give him credit for trying to start his own colony though.

Seems like he has been sitting around watching youtube and watching the "black conscious debates" and DVDs (even admits to this being the reason why he become more engaging) and felt a certain way about not being involved.

My oh my, how does one gain respect by first disrespecting and then want to be judged fairly?

He really thinks he is coming with something new?
    Him and Polite might rock together, and if he would listen to some of the "Moors" about getting around the legal loopholes, he might be able to grow this "military" he wants.

Japan had a military too though, so will leave it at that.

The encounter with GMS (though not too keen on their "camp") was painful to watch, not because of the tension but because of the lack of respect that was brought in without provocation.

("GET YO HANDS OUT OF MY POCKET!")

Stay connected

Users found this page by searching for:

1. proff griff and zaza ali