Black People : Prodigy of Mobb Deep: Rapper Exposes Illuminati Influence in the Music Industry

You also have the "True Life" issue with Mobb Deep...

Peace.. Peace..

peace

No doubt, L.E.S. - he used one of Tru's verses on a song, therefore True couldn't use his own verse or get paid for it....so tru and his boys ran up in mobb deep's studio tyme w/ the god u now's and pistol whipped a few people and made them strip, but prodigy and havoc weren't there. Rza was there, but they didn't touch him....

In my opinion, alot of these "Rappers" are just "Characters"..... Out of that whole QB clique in my opinion its only Nas and Cormega thats really been holding it down even though they haven't seen eye to eye for a while... Havoc gets respect because of his brother but as you said... Prodigy is not from QB...

Peace.. Peace...

In my opinion, alot of these "Rappers" are just "Characters"..... Out of that whole QB clique in my opinion its only Nas and Cormega thats really been holding it down even though they haven't seen eye to eye for a while... Havoc gets respect because of his brother but as you said... Prodigy is not from QB...

Peace.. Peace...

peace
true indeed. All of QB shouts out Hav's brother Killer Black. The one that put them all together in QB is my man Tragedy Khadafi. He's been locked up for a while though...They had a mean team, but they all blame Nas for their split for one reason or another.... Mega is one of the reallest to come up out of the bridge and he and khadafi are like brothers.

But you're right, most of these rap guys are as fraudulent as can be....., <info clears throat> Camron & Jim Jones. They talk all of this 'i'll do this and that to you', but when you run into them in person they start coppin' pleas saying they just trying to get money! Soon after, they start using police as their security. Funny, i don't hear them mention that in their songs...lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back