Problems Since the DB Repair

Lataisha Nicole just posted here:
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58116

It did not create a page 2, and shows as the 8th post in, but does show in printable version, it shows on Home and Index pages, Destee.

hmm .. numerical range of problem threads? congruence of any activities in problem threads during database repairs? error/warning/comment messages in relation to either/both preceding questions? congruence with any problem sectors on drives?

(following on a long ago "convo" regarding dns records; traceroute hangs for a bit at fortress itx before finally hopping to :?:mail.destee.com:?:? with the forum running on the mail server, that could slow mailing down. also, there might be some affect on the forum if/when mail gets busy. and if the mail server and the forum server try to update at the same time on the same computer? in a server farm environment where machines are running warm and constant anyway? funny stuff will happen.

not necessarily related to the db issue (unless ... well, that might would be a stretch .. but ...), but could have some bearing on the previously mentioned mail issue (messages or post/threads that i have forwarded to me seem to take a while), or even be noticed while waiting to preview/submit a post. (network timeout issues affecting communications pipes between poster and network possibly interfering with database update timing introducing anomalies in the database leading to corruption? [ok, i did say it was a stretch.] puzzles are fun!)

come to think about it, i always seem to hang a bit while surfing to the site.)

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Your points are well taken and make sense, anAfrican; nonetheless, I see the problems continues, at least within the same thread...Peace In...my brother

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

at the moment, it looks as if the new york post thread did the same thing. (btw; it looks like you might have been caught by this bug as well - you double posted.)

No, the double post was my mistake for not waiting.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back