Black People : Problems Between Pastor Ray Hagins and Ashra Kwesi

I agree that Kwesi should be more civil. I also believe (as I have explained) that Hagans messed up. But why do you say, "Otherwise, we will not get anywhere"?? Will we get anywhere if Hagins and Kwesi end the beef and start acting civil?

NO!... Why? Because neither Hagins or Kwesi, are TAKING US ANYWHERE. They are Scholars... who are disseminating information! And that information is there to raise our consciousness. While both Hagins and Kwesi are doing some beautiful things, what MASS MOVEMENT are they providing that is breaking down the power structure of the G.W.S. Matrix? None! So whether they have beef has nothing to do with where we go. You feel me?

The point I'm making is this. The INFO that Kwesi has put out is great. The INFO that Hagins has put out is great. And we as the Masses can take this information and raise our knowledge of self. But it is on the masses to take this to the next level and APPLY this knowledge to beat our enemy.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Very good point brother brown, with failed so-called selected leadership, its on the grass-roots now... Provided we stay in our lanes of success with forward thinking.

Peace In,

peace bro. kwabena

- Let's not forget that he felt he disrespected his queen which plays a MAJOR part in bro. kwesi's energy toward Dr. hagin...

- indeed god, it seems that that is what was initially taking place......

I think it is very difficult to even speak on it any further without brother Kwesi's point of hue.....

I say this because Rev/Dr. Barashango (As'e) made videos and taught on Afrika on a regular basis and he was also elevated at the same ceremony and there was no beef between he and Kwesi..

so once again, IMHO i feel that bro. Kwesi felt like he was being used...

When i was studying martial arts, my grand master (yum ki nam) had a school in lower manhattan for years. Then one day with no permission, the "Gracy brothers" (of UFC acclaim) opened a school directly across the street and my teacher and his brother walked into their school one day locked the door behind them and challenged them and the Gracy school was shut down within the next few days.

why? because it was disrespectful to open a school of a different style across the street. Therefore, knowing or unknowingly issuing a challenge to the school that was there before you....when all this could have been avoided had you just stayed in your lane and do just what you've been doing!

Is that the best way to re-act, maybe not! But at the same time, they didn't ask permission which is the respectful way to do something like that....

on a side note - in the letter I think i remember Dr. Hagin mentioning how he had been raised many times before, but this was his most "memorable" or something to that effect. Now IMO, anytime i was raised would be just as important/memorable to me as all the others. so was that thrown into the letter just for extra effect? don't know, but i did notice a few statements in the letter that seemed "loaded".

& Dr. Hagin said he saw Bro. Kwesi in the Bahamas and he didn't speak. Maybe it was the other way around, or something missing that was omitted in the letter. We won't know for sure until we hear from bro. Kwesi...

-- we need to hear the other side -- or we will be going back and forth in this thread dancing in circles....:tennis:

Bro. Kwabena

- could this be what Bro. kwesi was trying to do before this letter was sent out? After all he did call Bro. Hagins and soon as he found out he didn't acknowledge his wife. Bro. kwesi felt no need to wait 9 years to make that call!

LOL - Thanks for bumping up this thread from '09 so they can further see where you got it from!!

:bowling:

I'm taking it bak!!

:picture:

p.s. This is way before the upgrades and 'following', so you can't use that lame 'we don't follow each other' excuse again. Even though you can still read someone's post (s) in a thread without 'following' them so you just used that as a smoke screen to hide your hands.

LOL - Thanks for bumping up this thread from '09 so they can further see where you got it from!!

:bowling:

I'm taking it bak!!

:picture:

p.s. This is way before the upgrades and 'following', so you can't use that lame 'we don't follow each other' excuse again. Even though you can still read someone's post (s) in a thread without 'following' them so you just used that as a smoke screen to hide your hands.

... yvw brother, but, it wasn't posted for the reason you mentioned. In fact, your language here still reflects a severe case of narcissism. Again, never saw this before today, never knew you owned the rights to the phrase: stay in your lane, and never knew you got a copyright for it. But its good to know we are on the same page concerning sumpt'n, lol.

The real reason for bumping this thread was to enlighten those that may not be aware of Keita's input given in your friend's thread, as it relates to Dr. Hagin.

Peace In,

... yvw brother, but, it wasn't posted for the reason you mentioned. In fact, your language here still reflects a severe case of narcissism. Again, never saw this before today, never knew you owned the rights to the phrase: stay in your lane, and never knew you got a copyright for it. But its good to know we are on the same page concerning sumpt'n, lol.

The real reason for bumping this thread was to enlighten those that may not be aware of Keita's input given in your friend's thread, as it relates to Dr. Hagin.

Peace In,

I know exactly why you bumped it up and i never said that YOU saw where i said it in this thread, but i had to laugh as i was re-reading some of the exchange between good brother Kwabena and myself and i saw AGAIN where i had used the phrase 'STAY IN YOUR LANE' years ago in this thread, as in many others. You unwhittingly brought it to light just as i was taking the phrase back from you because you don't know how to use it! So YOU bumping this thread up actually shows the power of that phrase in the right hands, as me taking it back caused this thread to call you and pull you to it and made you shine the light on those hands of yours that you've been hiding and you've been found guilty of 'phrase snatching',phrase snatcher. LOL

No, i don't own the phrase, nor do i own the term 'peace', but i find it funny that you of all people would try to take the phrase and try to make it into some movement when it's NY SLANG and i've been using it here probably since i first got her in '04!! "stay in your lane yo" which has a vareity of meanings depending on how it's used and who you're speaking to. Are you from NY?? Is everyone to stay in their lane but you?

i know how much you love pics....LOL

600full-word-thief-cover.jpg

You're the one who needs to get back in his lane, or everytime i see you try to speed up and get in mine, or use MY phrase i will put you on blizzzasssttt quick fizzaaaaasssstttt.

I know exactly why you bumped it up and i never said that YOU saw where i said it in this thread, but i had to laugh as i was re-reading some of the exchange between good brother Kwabena and myself and i saw AGAIN where i had used the phrase 'STAY IN YOUR LANE' years ago in this thread, as in many others. You unwhittingly brought it to light just as i was taking the phrase back from you because you don't know how to use it! So YOU bumping this thread up actually shows the power of that phrase in the right hands, as me taking it back caused this thread to call you and pull you to it and made you shine the light on those hands of yours that you've been hiding and you've been found guilty of 'phrase snatching',phrase snatcher. LOL

No, i don't own the phrase, nor do i own the term 'peace', but i find it funny that you of all people would try to take the phrase and try to make it into some movement when it's NY SLANG and i've been using it here probably since i first got her in '04!! "stay in your lane yo" which has a vareity of meanings depending on how it's used and who you're speaking to. Are you from NY?? Is everyone to stay in their lane but you?

i know how much you love pics....LOL

You're the one who needs to get back in his lane, or everytime i see you try to speek up and get in mine, or use MY phrase i will put you on blizzzasssttt quick fizzaaaaasssstttt.

... Brother, what are you saying, its okay for me to use it, lol... Thanks. But please, own up to your slang, you feel me... Now let's get back into our lanes of success and back to leaving each other alone... that's shown to work fairly well, wouldn't you agree?...:picture:

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back