Black People : Problems Between Pastor Ray Hagins and Ashra Kwesi

I will still be looking for my royalty check! :SuN020:I could get more money too if I took it to small claims court, you didn't get my permission to use my name! Wasn't I suppose to sign a permission slip or waiver or something like that??.:qqb010:
Anyhoot, being that we kool and all, I will let this one pass. But if the check is nice enough, I will split it with you, how's that??:SuN013:

LMAO!!!!!!:slobber::slobber::slobber:

Thanks for That! See how that ish work:?::laugh::laugh::laugh::eeek:

Guess I can't do no video replies to you no more...and....I won't post on any threads you are part of....and....I'll make sure everybody else knows you are a money grubby SiStren....and......see...

IF what Hagins has said is TRUE about the events taking place between himself and Kwesi, THEN....this is what it comes down to.

Luckily...YOU AND I are able to squash any perceived mis-overstandings and WE won't go out like that!

That's BLACKNESS in full effect .....AND....for all the Fam to see;)

The last video is still up-loading to youtube so I'll post it in the morning.....

Until then....Peace and Laughter IN

M.E.

:hearts2:

YES SISTA TRUE, IT IS TRUE

LMAO!!!!!!:slobber::slobber::slobber:

Thanks for That! See how that ish work:?::laugh::laugh::laugh::eeek:

Guess I can't do no video replies to you no more...and....I won't post on any threads you are part of....and....I'll make sure everybody else knows you are a money grubby SiStren....and......see...

IF what Hagins has said is TRUE about the events taking place between himself and Kwesi, THEN....this is what it comes down to.

Luckily...YOU AND I are able to squash any perceived mis-overstandings and WE won't go out like that!

That's BLACKNESS in full effect .....AND....for all the Fam to see;)

The last video is still up-loading to youtube so I'll post it in the morning.....

Until then....Peace and Laughter IN

M.E.

:hearts2:

I AM HUNGRY, YES, I GOTS TO EAT! BUT I AM NOT GREEDY, AND I AM VERY CAPABLE OF SHARING,(EVEN THOUGH I GREW UP AN ONLY CHILD) DON'T ACT LIKE BUSH DIDN'T KILL OUR ECONOMY. I AM NOT TOOOOO PROUD SISTA, AND I DO HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED. SO YES, ROYALTIES, IN THE MAIL, I'M WAITING! HUNGRY, STARVIN, TRYING TO MAKE IT SISTA, I'M IN CALI AND EVERYTHING HERE IS NATURALLY HIGH. I'M IN SCHOOL NOW, TRYING TO GET SOME HOT SAUCE TO GO WITH MY CHICKEN. SHOOOO, I AM NOT TOOOOO PROUD. :SuN013: BEEN HUNGRY BEFORE, IT'S NOT A GOOD LOOK.

SO, ABOUT THEM YOUTUBE VIDEOS, LOL, UM, LET ME GIVE YOU MY EMAIL ADDRESS......:slobber:

Dang, thas sad what he said about how we don't protect our elders. I never knew Dr. Ben died due to catarac, or that Chancelor Williams died in an old folks home, geez... we gotta start keeping track on these people who dedicate their lives to the liberation of black people. These people usually make their home phone numbers available to us, we need to call them and check in on them, even send them a donation when we can. This is getting crazy, our elders should not be in old folk homes, nor should they lack funds for proper medical care. If this thread didn't do anything else for me, it has definately open my eyes to the fact that, we don't support each other. We have been using each other for our own benefit and then leaving each other for dead.... This has gotta stop. We are a failure to our own and also a failure to ourselves. Get mad at me all you want, but this is very upsetting that our elders are left for dead, when they she even more so be treated as Gods by us, in thier last days.

Astrologer4U

I had heard different

Dang, thas sad what he said about how we don't protect our elders. I never knew Dr. Ben died due to catarac, or that Chancelor Williams died in an old folks home, geez... we gotta start keeping track on these people who dedicate their lives to the liberation of black people. These people usually make their home phone numbers available to us, we need to call them and check in on them, even send them a donation when we can. This is getting crazy, our elders should not be in old folk homes, nor should they lack funds for proper medical care. If this thread didn't do anything else for me, it has definately open my eyes to the fact that, we don't support each other. We have been using each other for our own benefit and then leaving each other for dead.... This has gotta stop. We are a failure to our own and also a failure to ourselves. Get mad at me all you want, but this is very upsetting that our elders are left for dead, when they she even more so be treated as Gods by us, in thier last days.

Astrologer4U

I met Brother Kweisi for the first time last night, and upon asking about Dr. Ben was told he was in an old folks home but that he was doing fine.
It was good to have Brother Kweisi here in Calgary, (he didn't know where he was coming to) but alas it seems that the knowledge of Kemet comes as a surprise to many many Black folks here.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back