Black People : Problems Between Pastor Ray Hagins and Ashra Kwesi

Brother KWABENA....Please KNOW....in the next few video's, I'm going to go ST8 back to your TOPIC OF DISCUSSION.
When I first read the post here, after having received a part of the same email, so many things came to mind and I had the thought...."if I were to share my thoughts and feelings, it would HAVE TO BE via Video dialogue!.
I WILL tie this video series up with a refocus and direct conversation with the topic at hand as presented.

Please bear with me Fam.!

with a couple video reponses:laugh::laugh:
for the sake of Clarity and because...

I TOO am "free to BE.....

M.E.
:hearts2:

Ok...here is part 1

Part 2

I'm going to change the image here cause it looks to me like I'm drunk or something..hehehe

I see I DID have more time each time.
I will be back later with more of my thoughts and will be more prepared, clear and focused on the topic and hopefully take the "focus" off of you and I.

Thanks to all for Listening to me share

M.E.

My 15 mins of fame

Brother KWABENA....Please KNOW....in the next few video's, I'm going to go ST8 back to your TOPIC OF DISCUSSION.
When I first read the post here, after having received a part of the same email, so many things came to mind and I had the thought...."if I were to share my thoughts and feelings, it would HAVE TO BE via Video dialogue!.
I WILL tie this video series up with a refocus and direct conversation with the topic at hand as presented.

Please bear with me Fam.!

Ok...here is part 1

Part 2

I'm going to change the image here cause it looks to me like I'm drunk or something..hehehe

I see I DID have more time each time.
I will be back later with more of my thoughts and will be more prepared, clear and focused on the topic and hopefully take the "focus" off of you and I.

Thanks to all for Listening to me share

M.E.

Sista Truetothecause, I have no doubts about that(your screen name) It was nice to see you and hear your voice as well. I'm glad that you decided to post it in that format, because, sometimes, we can become delusioned by the words on this impersonal computer screen. Sometimes, it seems that the tone in which we present our case, facts, lies or whatever we type out, takes on a whole notha' entity of it's own. lol, I realize that, the way in which I also communicate (Aries 3rd house) paints a bigger picture, than what I intended. I come across, forward, tempered, and ready for battle. Wow, those are not my intentions. I do believe, that it could very well be the same intentions of many others, but, when you read it, it sounds like "I know she ain't talking ish" :laugh: Once you hear the sound, the tone, it has chaser behind it. If you heard my voice, you would feel the same, and we would not resort to, the many posts of addressing the misUNDER-OVERSTOOD message we are trying to convey. Amazing.;) Thank you sista for that, and your willingness, for open communication.:hearts4:

Now, in your video, I wanna address something that you said about being biased, you said
"For me,I'm not "siding" with anyone. Yet perhaps in some ways I AM for the moment "siding" with Hagins. What I appreciate is his seeming willingness to bring this issue TO THE COLLECTIVE, calling for open communication since his efforts to address it directly with Kwesi has gone ignored....IF what he says is the Truth. If it is not, Kwesi would do well to SPEAK UP and not allow his Voice to remain silent from the COLLECTIVE who are now AWARE of this beef"
This is where I came up with the, you being biased statement.:eeek:

Ok, sista, last but not least, I overstand, your message, with or without a chaser, I think you can handle it. (That is your strength coming thru) Even though, I really tried not to quote anyone, because I don't have the inside scoop anyway. I based my opinions on what was presented for ALL to see and COMMENT on. I am, literally, on the outside looking in, and I am fine with that position right now. Now, that I have been immersed in this thread, I just might, have to take a closer look at thangs.:eeek:

Thank you Sista True for my 15 mins of fame on youtube, I should be lookin for my royalty check soon!;)

So True

Who gave him that Power? Did he ever demand the support and position of influence he has, or did a select group of people give it to him?

Let us just admit that as a people, we are so fragile in the eyes and minds of World Leaders. We prove to them in many ways that we will always look up to them, and take everything they say and do seriously.

This implies that we are a people need to work on how we perceive Leaders, not act like they made us choose to call them leaders. We need to acknowledge that they are contributors, without highlighting them and picking one as more influential as another. It is a two-way responsibility.

KWABENA

Brotha, you are right about us assigning so much power to our leaders, but some of us are looking to them for guidance. I personally don't follow nobody. (I have had my own experiences that I could share, but not to take the focus off this thread, I will keep it movin.) If you have a great message, I will endorse you "MESSAGE" but, I am not gonna follow no other man, leader off the bridge!;) Thank you for this Kwabena, this letter, this insight and bringing it all to the light. Although we may not agree on everthing that is going on, at least, we know, how we would handle things differently, if the ball is in OUR court. Realizing at the same time, that while we may extend our hand of forgiveness and love, if and when they bite it in return, means that, maybe that relationship is salvaged. There is no room for repair. Even if they talked about the injuries that occured 9 years ago, (As Sista True stated) Their relationship still may not be what is was, and rather than be PHONY about it, just that this particular relationship had it's season, and it's over. That is my only point, I really was trying to make, if they can't work it out in private, they are truly not gonna work it out in public.

Thanks for allowing me to share my thoughts on this and responding back to me in a positive way.;)

Sista Truetothecause, I have no doubts about that(your screen name) It was nice to see you and hear your voice as well. I'm glad that you decided to post it in that format, because, sometimes, we can become delusioned by the words on this impersonal computer screen. Sometimes, it seems that the tone in which we present our case, facts, lies or whatever we type out, takes on a whole notha' entity of it's own. lol, I realize that, the way in which I also communicate (Aries 3rd house) paints a bigger picture, than what I intended. I come across, forward, tempered, and ready for battle. Wow, those are not my intentions. I do believe, that it could very well be the same intentions of many others, but, when you read it, it sounds like "I know she ain't talking ish" :laugh: Once you hear the sound, the tone, it has chaser behind it. If you heard my voice, you would feel the same, and we would not resort to, the many posts of addressing the misUNDER-OVERSTOOD message we are trying to convey. Amazing.;) Thank you sista for that, and your willingness, for open communication.:hearts4:

Now, in your video, I wanna address something that you said about being biased, you said This is where I came up with the, you being biased statement.:eeek:

Ok, sista, last but not least, I overstand, your message, with or without a chaser, I think you can handle it. (That is your strength coming thru) Even though, I really tried not to quote anyone, because I don't have the inside scoop anyway. I based my opinions on what was presented for ALL to see and COMMENT on. I am, literally, on the outside looking in, and I am fine with that position right now. Now, that I have been immersed in this thread, I just might, have to take a closer look at thangs.:eeek:

Thank you Sista True for my 15 mins of fame on youtube, I should be lookin for my royalty check soon!;)

What:SuN013:
How U get a "royalty check":?::laugh:
Now see...I made the reference to being "biased" AFTER you said you sensed me being so. Look back over our dialogue and the order of events/conversation as it unfolded. Nevertheless...and in keeping with ....letting go the "small stuff" WE will keep it moving.

I made ONE more video to sum up my thoughts about the conflict going on and I'm not sure I did the best job I could have...with the "distractions" I have here for the moment. In the end, I DO think of Kwesi and Hagins as "leaders" of sorts in this Afreekan Collective and that is IF we THINK of ourselves as such. I DO and what happens when the "teachers" are at odds and fighting with each other:?: What are the protocols for the students:?:
I see Hagins right now attempting to "do the right thing" by openly addressing and attempting to force Kwesi's hand in reconnecting in an effort to repair something.
I agree, their relationship as such will not likely return to it's original state given the amount of time and events that has taken place.

You know...you and I SiS Free 2Be....WE will not get paid from the things we share, from our experiences and hearts..neither will Brother Kwabena, James, Khasm or Brown Hornet...none of US...not now anyway. Yet, are we "Leaders":?:

Yet, the Kwesi's of the world GET PAID to teach AND many of us believe it not right to cut into their "cheese" AND...WE ..the "masses" are doing the PAYING....so this all becomes very personal and affects ....

M.E.

Yes Ma'am

What:SuN013:
How U get a "royalty check":?::laugh:
Now see...I made the reference to being "biased" AFTER you said you sensed me being so. Look back over our dialogue and the order of events/conversation as it unfolded. Nevertheless...and in keeping with ....letting go the "small stuff" WE will keep it moving.

I made ONE more video to sum up my thoughts about the conflict going on and I'm not sure I did the best job I could have...with the "distractions" I have here for the moment. In the end, I DO think of Kwesi and Hagins as "leaders" of sorts in this Afreekan Collective and that is IF we THINK of ourselves as such. I DO and what happens when the "teachers" are at odds and fighting with each other:?: What are the protocols for the students:?:
I see Hagins right now attempting to "do the right thing" by openly addressing and attempting to force Kwesi's hand in reconnecting in an effort to repair something.
I agree, their relationship as such will not likely return to it's original state given the amount of time and events that has taken place.

You know...you and I SiS Free 2Be....WE will not get paid from the things we share, from our experiences and hearts..neither will Brother Kwabena, James, Khasm or Brown Hornet...none of US...not now anyway. Yet, are we "Leaders":?:

Yet, the Kwesi's of the world GET PAID to teach AND many of us believe it not right to cut into their "cheese" AND...WE ..the "masses" are doing the PAYING....so this all becomes very personal and affects ....

M.E.

I will still be looking for my royalty check! :SuN020:I could get more money too if I took it to small claims court, you didn't get my permission to use my name! Wasn't I suppose to sign a permission slip or waiver or something like that??.:qqb010:
Anyhoot, being that we kool and all, I will let this one pass. But if the check is nice enough, I will split it with you, how's that??:SuN013:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back