Black People : Problems Between Pastor Ray Hagins and Ashra Kwesi

Greetings All!

I'm not darn tired to start a new thread or post all of what I'm thinking and feeling about this shyuation!

yet...the primary thing that comes to mind is...

ACCOUNTABILITY...and what does it mean for us..the masses of the people.

I love the dialogue with Brother KWABENA and Brown Hornet and Brown Hornet...I think along the same lines as your last post.

As an Afreekan Community ....who are WORKING to Practice the principles of MA'AT in ALL our affairs....HOW and When and Based on What do we hold people ACCOUNTABLE for their Actions:?:

How and Who determines what is valid or not...what is hurtful to the greater good or not:?:

I apologize for being so brief yet...I heard Hagins working from a "WE" perspective and attempting to deal with potential danger.

IF what he has stated the the truth, the whole truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH......THEN what is the appropriate response from the COLLECTIVE:?:

I too would LOVE to hear Kwesi's response.....I'd LOVE to hear them work this out together and be aided in doing so.....IF they are both Loving the Afreekan Nation and desiring to see a NATION REBIRTHED.....then....

at what point to We begin to implement these practice's we/they SAY they are about:?:

Hagins made the first move.....balls in kwesi's court...and it's an OPEN COURT now.....the PEOPLE are watching, listening and waiting...PRAYING for Resolution, HEALING to happen.....between them for the good of the WE.

That's what I see!

M.E.
:hearts2:

Str8 up, No chaser

Sometimes, some people are not meant to have a relationship. For the cause or not. Maybe, the collective, is suppose to learn something from this.:?: Maybe that is the true lesson in this. What are you gonna take from it?:?: Are you gonna side with Dr Hagins, and make Kwesi your personal enemy? :SuN004: There is no open court, this chapter was closed 9 years ago. Now, what is open, is your perception of this drama, and what are you gonna take from this and how are you going to apply it to future implications, fear and judgements? :?: You can see what it looks like, when two powerful men, have division, and further tries to divide the rest of the community. That, to me, is the only open court that the masses must deal with. Kwesi, I feel is at peace with this and is sleeping real good at night. :sleep:While everyone else, Dr Hagins included, is staying up late at night and pacing the floor! :run:These, of course, are my 2cts;) or is that 15cts?:?::eek:oops::eeek:

peace bro. kwabena

- Let's not forget that he felt he disrespected his queen which plays a MAJOR part in bro. kwesi's energy toward Dr. hagin...
Peace Bro...

'Dis-respect' is insulting his wife; not forgetting to mention her name. We confuse ourselves and I will go to the point of saying we make ourselves sound foolish when we get upset at what is not said versus what is said. Would you, my Brotha, consider it "disrespect" if I started out this post without saying "Peace," or consider it disrespect if I started this post out personally attacking you? The answer is obvious, but that is besides the point. Clearly Kwesi was not too upset about so-called "disrespecting" his wife; that is why he called the first time to check on things, then called back 30 seconds later to say something else. Where did much of the disappointment come from - burning burning multimedia or "disrespecting his wife?" Be honest with me - is it so crudely disrespectful to forget mentioning someone's name in a video? Unless they agreed to say her name in it or something, I do not see it as that harsh.

I do not want to for or against any of them. In all actuality, both of them need to sit down and talk this over, This is not about blame game, but it is certainly about getting over something that, if ego were controlled, would not have been a problem to begin with.

I say this because Rev/Dr. Barashango (As'e) made videos and taught on Afrika on a regular basis and he was also elevated at the same ceremony and there was no beef between he and Kwesi..

so once again, IMHO i feel that bro. Kwesi felt like he was being used...
If he felt like he was being used, considering the fact that they had already built a sound friendship (Hagins & Kwesi), why not address that with him? Again, all I can think about is ego, and it is hard to defend someone who is acting out of ego.

When i was studying martial arts, my grand master (yum ki nam) had a school in lower manhattan for years. Then one day with no permission, the "Gracy brothers" (of UFC acclaim) opened a school directly across the street and my teacher and his brother walked into their school one day locked the door behind them and challenged them and the Gracy school was shut down within the next few days.

why? because it was disrespectful to open a school of a different style across the street. Therefore, knowing or unknowingly issuing a challenge to the school that was there before you....when all this could have been avoided had you just stayed in your lane and do just what you've been doing!

OMG - We are in Amerikkka! That is what the nation is built on! Whether we want to deny it or not, we have that competitive spirit in us. Of course some of us are striving to get rid of it, but it is still in us, regardless of ethnicity. This happens all the time, so if that is "disrespect," we have a lot of disrespecting going on, and much more to come. Then again, who's to say that the other school was opened up specifically to deliver a direct blow at the other school?

W-where are all these rules coming from? To ensure that I am not being insulting, mean and disrespectful to you all, can you please tell me what so-called rules and regulations are, where I can find them at? I have a good feeling I will do something, and at that moment many a brothas and sistahs will slander me for being disrespectful. Again, sounds so foolish. When we get our own nation/our own land and get in position where we can establish our own rules, then I will understand. Until then, we don't deserve to be calling any shots, and saying what is and is not right, even for the "same people like us" across the street.

on a side note - in the letter I think i remember Dr. Hagin mentioning how he had been raised many times before, but this was his most "memorable" or something to that effect. Now IMO, anytime i was raised would be just as important/memorable to me as all the others. so was that thrown into the letter just for extra effect? don't know, but i did notice a few statements in the letter that seemed "loaded".

& Dr. Hagin said he saw Bro. Kwesi in the Bahamas and he didn't speak. Maybe it was the other way around, or something missing that was omitted in the letter. We won't know for sure until we hear from bro. Kwesi...
If this is the case, we should not take any of the letter serious! Nor should we want to hear the other side. Inasmuch as Dr. Hagins could be making things up, Kwesi could be making things up as well. Around in circles we continue to go...

- could this be what Bro. kwesi was trying to do before this letter was sent out? After all he did call Bro. Hagins and soon as he found out he didn't acknowledge his wife. Bro. kwesi felt no need to wait 9 years to make that call!

Again, both of them need to discuss this, regardless of if this was 9 years or 19 years ago! Since it affects him and I can assure he is being asked over and over again what is going on between Kwesi and himself, he thought he should bring this forth. Heck - who does not come out and tell the reality of something a while after it occurred? The fact that he had it in mind to tell us all should be respected, regardless of what we all personally feel about it.

KWABENA

Personally, Dr Hagins was very immature for requesting the community to view Kwesi as an enemy! Who does he think he is?? So, now he's telling folks how to think? And to judge this man? Maybe I don't have this whole story, cuz I am not a follower of either myself, but from where I'm sitting, this is like some school yard fight that got out of hand and now Dr Hagins wants validation from everyone that Kwesi was wrong! At the end of the day, like brown hornet said, this was their beef.

I am asking that you regard Ashra Kwesi as an enemy to Afrikan unity and empowerment for the following reasons:

For goodness sakes, y'all are acting like he forcefully declared with almighty Power and sole authority that Ashra Kwesi should be an enemy. Instead of focusing on that, how about looking at the entire situation for what it is...

KWABENA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back