Black People : Problems Between Pastor Ray Hagins and Ashra Kwesi

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
KWABENA -- Thx for generating this topic which began 03/11/2009. I regret that I haven't responded b4 now. I happen to know an educator who personally knows Dr. Hagins. When this person laid down the 'facts' to me I then generated a topic in "Black Spirituality". Although I was beat down by omowalejabali, I continue to see the relevence of people knowing the truth about Dr. Hagins who is a bonified opportunist to the core...!

I appreciate your knowledge and insight, always!

1Love

info-moetry

Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
KWABENA -- Thx for generating this topic which began 03/11/2009. I regret that I haven't responded b4 now. I happen to know an educator who personally knows Dr. Hagins. When this person laid down the 'facts' to me I then generated a topic in "Black Spirituality". Although I was beat down by omowalejabali, I continue to see the relevence of people knowing the truth about Dr. Hagins who is a bonified opportunist to the core...!

I appreciate your knowledge and insight, always!

1Love

peace

No doubt. I really struggle to see why so many others can't seem to see that. Even if i didn't know of the beef between he and brother Kwesi that he brought to the forefront, i would still see him as suspect because his messages still have religious undertones to them, imho. He even still refers to his messages as 'his ministries'. :confused:

There are so many things that he mis speaks about that it would've been better if he just remained a student, instead of trying to feed others a meal that he obviously hasn't cooked or tasted.....

It's funny also to note that most of his 'followers' and defenders are christians.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
You are right and exact, my Brother.

Some habits are diffcult to let go, the religiousity of a former Methodist Preacher being one of them. He (eg. Dr. Hagins) will never be free of this crutch. He has what Dr. Clarke coined 'split thinking silliness'. He knows the source of the bible (eg. or so he says) yet he cannot let go of the bible.

IMHO, this is his biggest superstitiuous flaw and Master Teacher he is not!

peace

No doubt. I really struggle to see why so many others can't seem to see that. Even if i didn't know of the beef between he and brother Kwesi that he brought to the forefront, i would still see him as suspect because his messages still have religious undertones to them, imho. He even still refers to his messages as 'his ministries'. :confused:

There are so many things that he mis speaks about that it would've been better if he just remained a student, instead of trying to feed others a meal that he obviously hasn't cooked or tasted.....

It's funny also to note that most of his 'followers' and defenders are christians.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Ray Hagins the Conscious Pop-Up! -- Facts speak for themselves...but don't take my word, do the research!

Hagins was first a police detective in the City of Baltimore, MD, when he began to serve as a Christian Pastor. For whatever reason he miraculously turned from being a "Christian" to being "Conscious". (IMHO, a leopard does not change its spots.) If he is in fact a government operative, the truth will reveal itself in time.

Anyway, after becoming "conscious" --he quickly popped up and befriended the Honorable Dr. Ashra Kwesi, who was once a student of Dr. Ben Jochanan. Unknowingly, Dr. Kwesi initiated Hagins into Kemet Knowledge and his new name became Sa Ra Ankhotep Kheru Setep En Ra. Dr. Kwesi instructed Hagin not to use his new found title as a marketing tool. Hagins ignored Dr. Kwesi. Dr. Kwesi discovered what Hagins did and thus, began the debate. Eye am not surprised, this is an "ancient ritual" amongst my people --that spans back to Marcus Garvey. By "ancient ritual" Eye mean the act of black people penetrating black organizations in order to report back the Massa.

By his own actions, Hagins creates a disturbing, negative presence that did not exist before he met Dr. Kwesi. This is his first red flag.

:popcorn:

KWABENA

Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Peace my Beloved Sistah Fine and glad to see you still around! It's been a while :)

Not that I disagree with what you're saying, but your aforementioned 'research' doesn't tie in Hagin's roots in New Jersey, nor does it bring up his testimony where he was confronted by "Horus" and did his work which led to his path toward 'consciousness.' Unlike a decade ago (geez i'm old!!! :10900:), i'm far more unbiased and all for deep-dive investigations into people and things - furthermore i'm less aligned with people, so if it's true he has a sketchy past that will come to light (as brought up in a previous post), that's fine and well. Meanwhile, i'd hope exposing Hagins at least credits his own narrative of who he is and where he came from, and the work he's done to building WBLR.

Full disclosure - i'm more familiar with Dr. Hagins than I am Dr. Kwesi. I have my own suspicions of both men (the former is one reason we even have this thread I created a long time ago); I know enough about both of them to definitely not take a side, although I can rightly agree Fine that Hagins didn't help himself in issuing that statement to the Fam. Then again, I think I felt that way shortly after he even released it and before all the reaction came. Again this doesn't mean I will align with Kwesi because he's got his problems as well. I do agree with you though - this was somewhat of a red flag looking back on it.

Anyhow good to hear from you Sistah!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Black Conservatism & Social Problems in Black America- Ideological Cul-De-Sacs Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : FEMALE HEALTH PROBLEMS A RESULT OF LACK OF SEX Black Health and Wellness 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Oil and gas group says African American ‘genetics’ are to blame for health problems, not pollution Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg's Russia Problems is Bigger than Facebook Science and Technology 228
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The biggest problems with putting microchips in employees Science and Technology 26
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Evolve In Intelligent Order Then Solve Your Problems Quietly (Metamorph Self) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Support : Technical Difficulties - Shoutbox Issues - post here if you see problems with it - Thanks Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 25
Destee Support : Are You Having Problems with the Site - Loading Slow - Anything? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 14
chuck Black People Politics : What Are The Issues And Problems You Are Concerned About?!? Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black People : The Ten Biggest Problems Facing African-Americans Today Black People Open Forum 11
chuck Black People : What You Intend You Actually Intend To Do About Our Peoples Issues And Problems?? Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Health Problems You Think You Have Black Health and Wellness 0
ceebee Support : Computer Problems? Ask a question Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 32
chuck Black People : The Issues And Problems Aren't Just Detroit's! Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People : Blacks And The Internet: Is It About Our Or Their Issues/Problems Too? Black People Open Forum 15
HODEE Black People : 80% of the Effects are created by 20% of the Causes ( problems ) Black People Open Forum 1
MS234 Black Entertainment : 99 Problems Black Entertainment 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Deleting Corporate Power: Dominant Media’s Superficial Coverage of Problems with Obamacare Black People Politics 0
Kamau47 Black People : This brother is heading for problems Black People Open Forum 21
Adisa Hendrix Black People : Rent Problems Black People Open Forum 9
chuck Black People : What Are Our Peoples Current Day Issues And Problems? Black People Open Forum 27
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : Obama Tells Africa; Stop Blaming Colonialism For their Problems Black People Politics 180
Alarm Clock Haiti : Two-thirds of Haiti’s people face hunger and malnourishment as problems worsen in storms’ wake Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 3
R Black People : brany and ray j mom does interview about family problems and solutions Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : Anybody Else Having New Account Issues/Problems? Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : Being Black Capitalists Is Solution To Our Peoples Issues and Problems? Black People Open Forum 5
chuck African American History Culture : Isn't The Real Roots Of Our Issues/Problems What Was Hyped During The Blackspoitation Movie Era? African American History Culture 217
ManicRaider Black People : Are there any sites or real life programs that deal with solutions to our problems? Black People Open Forum 43
RAPTOR South Africa : President Jacob Zuma blames Christianity for South Africa’s problems South Africa 9
Destee Black People : Can We (Black People) Solve Our Own Problems - If So, What are the First Next Steps? Black People Open Forum 54
chuck Black People : Shall We Kick It About Issues/Problems/Etc. On The Homefront? Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People : Black Male Female Issues - Problems Concern the Posters Here? Black People Open Forum 46
Knowledge Seed Black People : Real Solutions to Our Problems Black People Open Forum 2
Amnat77 Black People : David Cameron: Britain caused many of the world's problems Black People Open Forum 1
skuderjaymes Black People : Slavery song outlines universal problems of freedom seekers.. Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : 99 problems Black Entertainment 1
chuck Black People : Our Issues/Our Problems: Your Solutions? Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Black People : Immigration Problems = Non White People Moving Black People Open Forum 15
B Black People : US, Arizona, DR Not the only ones with Immigration problems Black People Open Forum 12
Ankhur Black People : Do we have the luxury to be negative? with all the problems in the Black community? Black People Open Forum 17
P Black People : Any solutions to the problems we see in our community? Black People Open Forum 12
WARRIOR Black People : FOR THE SISTERS WITH CONNECTION PROBLEMS IN SISTERS CHAT/REBUILDING & REUNITING OUR C Black People Open Forum 5
chuck Black People : What Are We Going To Do About Our Issues And Problems? Black People Open Forum 10
river Science and Technology : Anybody else Have Printing Problems with windows Vista? Science and Technology 4
Destee Problems Since the DB Repair Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 13
A System Problems Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 6
Kamau47 Still having connection problems Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 3
M Black Poetry : BECAUSE YOUR EGO IS CAUSING ME PROBLEMS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
E Black Relationships : Solving Problems in a "Relationship" Black Relationships 59
I Science and Technology : Help New Web Cam Problems! Science and Technology 7