Problem solving 101 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok

it is XL's basic premise that black people have a character defect. it is that premise that people here respond to.

So you have no evidence to support your claim, that he said Black People have a character defect?

This is all based on your perspective of what he said?

Oh ... not just yours ... but several others as well ... (as though, somehow, it's okay to lynch a Brother in error, if many agreed with the lynching) ... you all have surmised, this is what he meant ... and have formed a lynch party to save the community from him?

Okay ... so we silence this Brother ... make his voice not heard here ... only to find out later, yall misunderstood him ... perhaps?

We do the very thing to each other, that we claim we don't want white folk doing to us.

You just gonna make the Brother's words, mean what you want them to mean ... even though he didn't specifically say any of that?

C'mon ... i know we've grown beyond this point ... surely?

If you all ... anyone ... is going to accuse a Member of violating us, then you have to present the evidence for that ... or you and your complaining become the disruption.

It's just that simple.

I'd not let anyone accuse you of some ugly carrying on, without evidence, and i'm not gonna let yall do him.

Show and Prove.

:heart:

Destee

this is a good read.....

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=559996&postcount=33

bottom line: XL says black people have an internal character defect which is the reason for our problems.
i say that black people live under a system of global white supremacy that is the reason for our problems.

XL is married to a white woman, i am not and never would be.

you pays your money and you takes your pick.

our internal enemy of behavioral and character weaknesses.
So you have no evidence to support your claim, that he said Black People have a character defect?
you have decided that the people here do not understand what XL is saying? none of us? we are all mistaken?

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=559996&postcount=33

bottom line: XL says black people have an internal character defect which is the reason for our problems.
i say that black people live under a system of global white supremacy that is the reason for our problems.

XL is married to a white woman, i am not and never would be.

you pays your money and you takes your pick.

Brother James ... the link above is a post by Brother Mazimtaim, with no quotes within it, marked as written by Brother Excel?

Why is it so hard to present the evidence you claim abounds?

Are we lynching Brothers that actually marry white women, or are we gonna get the ones that have had sex with them too, but did not marry them? What of those who have lusted for them in their hearts? While we're cleaning house, should we throw out every Brother that's made (what we believe to be) a bad choice / decision? Where do we draw the line Brother James?

Which Brothers are worthy of respect from other Sisters and Brothers, and which ones are not?

If we're gonna do it, let's do it all ... and see how many Brothers we have left, at the end of the day.

Will you still be standing?

Destee

you have decided that the people here do not understand what XL is saying? none of us? we are all mistaken?

Right now ... it's only one thing i care about the Family understanding ... and that is ... in order to harass a Member about being disruptive, violating our rules, offending others, etc. ... evidence is needed.

If you don't have evidence, then you make yourself and your complaining, the disruption ... moving the focus off of the one you're complaining about ... and onto yourself.

If none of you can present evidence supporting your accusations, then yes, i'm left to believe you're all mistaken.

I'm always open to evidence proving otherwise ... that you all are not mistaken ... if anyone is inclined to present it.

If it's not worthy of your time, presenting the evidence, then it should not be worthy of making the accusation.

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back