Problem solving 101 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would be a little more selective as to who you feel is the under dog.
XL's premise is that black people have a character defect. he states that repeatedly.
that is why he gets replys. a lot of us here raise to the defense of black people.

if you are going to step in i would think the fair thing to do is to understand what the situation actually is.

this cat puts down black people.

Brother James ... i'm always going to side with the Member that's getting a hard time from most everyone else ... especially when most everyone else have failed to prove that this Brother is the problem they believe him to be.

Threads have already been started, accusing him of being disruptive, without providing one shred of evidence.

You say he's stated repeatedly, that Black People have a character defect.

Show it to me. Prove it. I don't believe he said that.

If he did, then you're right, i too would have a problem with him ... but you're gonna have to show me he said that ... point directly to it ... give me the link ... before i believe it.

Can you do that ... to even one time where he said it ... since you say, he said it repeatedly?

:heart:

Destee

see Destee this is what i'm mean and you jump all on me for what?

Now you are saying, it seems, that in order to build with another Brother, you have to know you all are on the same page. That's foolishness Brother DSS. None of us are on the same exact page. None of us have the same experiences. That is the challenge before us, to work together despite our differences!

Why i'm i foolish for TRYING to find a middle ground then?

and how can the middle be meet without dialogue?

all the people in the civil rights movement didn't all have "same" experiences

but got together for a common cause

You say he's stated repeatedly, that Black People have a character defect.
Show it to me. Prove it. I don't believe he said that.
If he did, then you're right, i too would have a problem with him ...

ok

the ineffective tactics of “excuses” and “blame games” to confront our internal enemy of behavioral and character weaknesses.

it is XL's basic premise that black people have a character defect. it is that premise that people here respond to.

see Destee this is what i'm mean and you jump all on me for what?

Why i'm i foolish for TRYING to find a middle ground then?

and how can the middle be meet without dialogue?

all the people in the civil rights movement didn't all have "same" experiences

but got together for a common cause

Brother DSS ... i'm jumping on you because you're a Moderator and i expect so much more.

I'm jumping on you because you should be the one defending him, when there's no evidence he violated a rule.

I'm jumping on you because you're all down in the muck and the mire, wrestling with Members, like it's the thing to do.

I'm jumping on you because ... well ... even though i'm fuss'n ... it excites me ... spanking you ... :spank:

I didn't say you were foolish, i said it is foolish, to believe we must all agree, in order to build.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back