Black People : Proactive or Reactive? Which Path?

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
For 8 years, thepwrs of white supremcy under the 2 years of Bush,
have put their ministers of propaganda inpace, to effect public opinin for many years.

They have formeda tea party to inflict very real fascism in this nation

The attacks on the NON WELFARE public infrastructure of the Black community,
are coming at a city, state, and federal level

and new wars are planned which may possibly export the fratricide we see in the hood,
back to the Motherland.

The question is now, that we are at the brink of 2012,
not some pie in the sky prophecy,
but the actual collapse of capitalism, which will bring on a new and upgraded fascism, and global imperialism;

if we ar not collectively reactive to this new hell-ocaust

can we at least be collectively proactive?

and work together nationaly, just as those who seek to opress us do

From my understanding, to respond / react / talk about a thing "after the fact" is reactive.

All that you've mentioned above has already happened, except 2012 arriving.

Where are the proactive steps? I don't see any, though the word is in the title.

:heart:

Destee

From my understanding, to respond / react / talk about a thing "after the fact" is reactive.

All that you've mentioned above has already happened, except 2012 arriving.

Where are the proactive steps? I don't see any, though the word is in the title.

:heart:

Destee
For over 10 years you have been considerate enough to provide a venue where sisters and brothers have been priveledged and felt the freedom and security to post proactive solutions from our gre at Black scholars, elders and leaders,
it is just that there is an impending economic storm about to hit the Black community.

have put their ministers of propaganda inpace, to effect public opinin for many years.

and new wars are planned which may possibly export the fratricide we see in the hood,
back to the Motherland.

but the actual collapse of capitalism, which will bring on a new and upgraded fascism, and global imperialism;

Are you saying that since we've reacted to the things thats happen in the last 4 yrs, lets come together and be proactive going
into 2012? Thats a wonderful thought, if only it could be put into action. I have no problem with it.

back to the Motherland.

Well, the first proactive move needs to be engagement. We can't really move without knowing who WE are, and where WE are. Once we are engaged and inventory the ammo in our camp, so to speak..we can devise a plan of action, starting with group discussion prioritizing what needs to be tackled first and move down. Break our large group into sectors and each sector will have a specific focus. Build action committees and explore the immediate threats of our communities and start a plan of action from there. I'm just pulling thoughts down as they come...be back as more engagement proceeds;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back