Black Relationships : Pro-black & Interracial relationship... do they mix?

Please list outspoken pro Jewish activists with non Jewish partners...or any other people who get up on soapboxes to speak on the greatness of their people but has an "other" as a partner. When someone marries one of those cats that is not Jewish, they always convert. So in your eyes these "hypocrites" have done nothing towards the progression or upliftment of our people, is that what you are saying or are you arguing just to argue?

Still deflecting, I see, since you are unable to prove your point. Let me indulge you and answer your off topic obfuscation:

They always convert? Really? Gwyneth Paltrow's WASP mother didn't convert when she married Gwyneth's Jewish father or else Gwyneth would not be converting to Judaism because by rabbinical law she would automatically be Jewish if her mother had converted. Btw, Steven Spielberg is her godfather and I'm pretty sure his wife, Kate Capshaw, never converted.

For the record, Israelis lost their %$#@ in 2014 because Netanyahu's son was a dating non Jewish Norwegian woman:

Dismay in Israel as son of hard-line leader Netanyahu is revealed to be dating non-Jewish Norwegian blonde

"The son of Benjamin Netanyahu has caused outrage in Israel after it has been revealed that he is dating a Norwegian girl – who is not Jewish.

Yair Netanyahu, 23, has allegedly been seeing blonde communications student Sandra Leikanger, 25, since last summer and even visited her home country."

"The story quickly spread to the newspaper gossip pages in Israel, and resulted in a backlash from orthodox Jewish organisations in the country.

On Monday, the leader of the ultra-Orthodox Shas party said he believed the relationship actually caused Netanyahu and his wife great ‘heartache.’

Arieh Deri told a local radio station the relationship was no mere personal matter because Netanyahu is a ‘symbol of the Jewish people.’"

I know friends of mine who invest tens of millions and more, hundreds of millions to fight assimilation in the world,’ Deri told the Kol Barama station. ‘If God forbid it's true, woe to us.

Other groups called on Netanyahu to put a stop to the relationship. Even the prime minister's brother in law, Hagai Ben-Artzi, took to the airwaves to speak out against it.

Yair should know that if he does such a thing, if he doesn't break off the relationship, then ... he is spitting on the graves of his grandmother and grandfather who loved him so much and raised him,’ Ben-Artzi told Kikar Shabbat, an ultra-Orthodox news site
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ealed-dating-non-Jewish-Norwegian-blonde.html

The Jews don't mess around when it comes to the pro-Jewish/ Israeli stance....if we had a 1/2 of their commitment and fortitude to the advancement and supremacy of their own people we'd actually be on the same level as most of the rest of the world.

Please list outspoken pro Jewish activists with non Jewish partners...or any other people who get up on soapboxes to speak on the greatness of their people but has an "other" as a partner. When someone marries one of those cats that is not Jewish, they always convert. So in your eyes these "hypocrites" have done nothing towards the progression or upliftment of our people, is that what you are saying or are you arguing just to argue?
To that degree, we have to be clear on what jewish groups we are talking about. For your, more "orthodox"
jew do not endorse marrying a "non-jew":

I was talking to a friend of mine about this very issue.

Being in an interracial relationship, she wonders if showing the "other side" helps make her fit the definition of pro-black.

In my opinion, if you cannot show what is in my avatar, you are not pro-black. But you are pro enough to still be my favorite writer/marketer. And her work will continue to be profiled on my network of sites.

The reason why is because what affects the love shown in an interracial relationship tends to hurt us 1,000 times more.

Anyway, black should always come first.... and this is defined by having TWO BLACK PARENTS...

1. Skin Tone: Carmel to Dark Chocolate
2. Hair Texture: Kinky
3. Thicker Lips & Nose

Those with these features tend to be downgraded in the media.

They are also not shown as couples... Hollywood would rather make OUR love interests Hispanic.

Granted, if an interracial story shows the REAL of some of these situations, I don't necessarily mind a few of these portrayals.

But our people are foolish if they think you can integrate without someone protesting.

I hope this doesn't offend our mixed brothers and sisters... I do enjoy when there is so much pride in their black side.

But I'm talking about media portrayal right now. Any daughter of mine will never look like Halle Berry. So, maybe we need to start showing what she will look like...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back