Black Relationships : Pro-black & Interracial relationship... do they mix?

My two cents...lets whites do their own thing and let us do ours.
In regards to business, yeah sure....blacks and white can work together for the benefit of their communities and even socially, have a laugh should they click outside the realm of work but romantically, stick with your own IMO....otherwise you create for yourself a conflict of interest.

Your allegiance should always be, must always be unequivocally to your African people.

Thanks...peace and love

To Soul deep3:
are you implying that I´m "suspect" because I married white?? That I can´t be as "commited"??Even if I was to "turn",I´ve had plenty of opportunities to "prove" myself with idiots who tried to walk over me because of my skin color.Although I´ve always tried to live my life in a way where I wouldnt give Black people a bad name,especially brothers,I think I´ve done a good job of proving myself.Try and walk over me once,and that´s enough.Not a "tough guy",not a punk either.

On another note,there are plenty of people here in Europe interested in Black history and culture because of our music and the few films seen(Rosewood,The Color Purple etc).But I try to stay informed for ME!

A girl I use to date, her mother was white. Her father is a man of a historically black Fraternity. Alpha Phi Alpha. He still fights for he cause and from my knowledge he isn' in any kind of conflict with himself. I can't say that I would or would not date a white woman. But the girl I use to date was inbetween. A part of both cultures. Would I be untrue to myself if I stayed with her.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back