Black Relationships : Pro-black & Interracial relationship... do they mix?

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
Folks who reject the notion of pro-black mixing with
ir couples is a manifestation of "hate"? "Hating each
other"?
...Good grief.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Okay. I stand corrected.
Should've made it clear I was quoting,
(rather paraphrasing), spike lee's x.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/MovieSpeeches/moviespeechmalcolmxpressconference.html

Understood, I gotchu ... If I had't heard the words coming out of Malcolm's own mouth, I would not have believe it. There is a video of the interview on the Net.

This is not to take away from John Brown, the prototype question to all non-blacks entering the movement; are you prepared to commit as deeply as John Brown?

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
Understood, I gotchu ... If I had't heard the words coming out of Malcolm's own mouth, I would not have believe it. There is a video of the interview on the Net.

This is not to take away from John Brown, the prototype question to all non-blacks entering the movement; are you prepared to commit as deeply as John Brown?

I think that john b's efforts would make quite the rubric to measure non-blacks desire to fight for the cause of black folks, fo'sho!
(Darn, a chink in my "pro-black" -ness)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: