Black Relationships : Pro-black & Interracial relationship... do they mix?

Re: White lover + pro-Blackness = (?)

"I just hate this idea that some people think, they’re getting the solution to their problems, in interracial dating (a better deal) or they are in pursuit of a “jungle fever” experience (an exotic tryst); then turning their choice into some kind of New World philosophy, that can save the failed and dismal relationships of Black people." ******* EXACTLY.

It would be idiotic for me to discount a person who is working in the community, a good neighbor or friend and at least, respect Black people and their culture, just because they have made the choice to fall in love with somebody of another race.***Sunship,in MY book, INTERRACIAL MEANS BLACK & WHITE.....BLACK & NON-WHITE"LATINOS" IS NOT INTERRACIAL...NEITHER IS BLACK & INDIAN,BLACK & NATIVE AMERICAN,OR BLACK & ASIAN....WHY? BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE TWO THINGS IN COMMON, OVERALL---- LARGE AMOUNTS OF MELANIN & YT AS OUR UNIVERSAL ENEMY***

But sometimes I find it sort of disingenuous when I see black person, in a interracial relationship, constantly trying to overcompensate their “blackness”, in order to let you know “their still with the tribe”. You know, there’s sort of new thing now of wearing dreadlocks, African garb, cowry shells and a white man. :rolleyes:

P.S. – over the years, I have seen this phenomenon of whites, very doggedly pursuing, romantically and sexually, Black men and women who were very conscious and talented or culturally aware and pro-black (especially white women pursuing black men). These advances temporarily persuaded some Black people; some stayed in these relationships and many got out. I guess in the end, the great black scholar, J. A. Rodgers was right. Sometimes, if left to nature alone, “nature knows no color-line”. I'VE NOTICED THIS TREND,MYSELF,SUNSHIP....AIN'T IT A TRIP? MATTER OF FACT,THANK U FOR THE IDEA FOR A WHOLE KNEW THREAD!:D
YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN,LOL.

in Philly it is very difficult to find pro black Negroes.

to find a pro black white person would be more difficult than passing a camel through the eye of a needle.
not impossible, but don't hold your breath.

of more immediate concern is can you be pro black and still have a relationship with one of these brainwashed Negroes that are all over the landscape.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back