Black People : Pro Black and Pro Feminist - an oxymoron?

Deepvoice said:
Why would black people bother themselves with feminism?
because a real man has no reason to oppress a woman.
he wants to benefit from every strength that she can bring to the table.
a true man is strong enough to feel secure around strong women, in fact that is what turns him on.
any male crying about women is telling you that he is not a man.

jamesfrmphilly said:
i live alone. by choice.
any woman that i have dealt with always knew that she either came correct or not at all.
the same applies to men. if the man is not correct she should not stay.
what you describe is simply a sick situation. illness does no one any good.
there is no winner.

The situation I described above is an example of the intersection of sexism that was mentioned earlier, and and both of those –isms are all about POWER.

I’m only describing the dynamics of what goes on in some relationships from the viewpoint of some women. You keep saying that a woman should not stay in a “sick” relationship, but the majority of men in the world are very sexist. Therefore, many Black men are very sexist. You say it's a "sick situation." Racism and sexism ARE sicknesses. Black men are victims of the sickness called racism, but Black women are victims of both racism and sexism. These are worldwide sicknesses. Just like you come face to face with racism in some form everyday, Black women come face to face with racism AND sexism everyday. Black women cannot get away.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back