Juicylv4u2

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 25, 2001
California
Occupation
Realtor
~Short story with a poetic flow~
"Private Dancer"

Today is his birthday and a envelope has been special delivered to him containing 1 ticket and a note.
The note read:
"You have been invited to a private showing designed especially for you, dinner begins at 8:00 pm, please be prompt".

Upon your arrival, you are instructed to follow a black silk ribbon leading to a box on a table. The box contain a black silk full length robe and a note that read:
"Remove "all" your clothing and put on the robe and continue to follow the ribbon".

Awaiting you in the next room is a special chair in a slightly lit room surrounded by scented candles in which you make yourself comfortable.
I enter,
bearing a mini maid uniform covering nothing but my nakedness. I present a tray of food, which I bend over and place on a table across the room exposing myself to you, I look back at you, looking at me, I lick my lips and smile.
I walk over to you, you go to speak but I gently put my fingers over your lips and whisper "no talking", I proceed to deep throat you with my tongue, tasting the moistness of your mouth. I proceed to feed you the meal that I have provided for you, without a whisper. I leave you briefly to go and put on some soft jazz and return with a bottle of champane and a long stem glass.
I whisper, "Showtime", and begin my poetic dance.

I take my place on a make-shift stage I had made especially for your show.
I begin to dance so seductively, making mental love to the air...in and out my body flow to the rhythm of the beat. Taking off the uniform slowly, exposing nothing but my nakedness.

My body make love to your eyes as I grind,
my hands roam the curves as I slowly turn
backing towards you, swaying to the sensations
of my own erotica.
I bend and place a finger between my thighs
stroking to your viewing from behind
bending my knees, opening and closing my thighs
and grind as if playing peek-a-boo from what's inside
as I watch you continually rise
I straddle you, rolling my hips, hands caressing my breast
as you feel my breath on your chest
I bend back, slightly rising both breast to be licked
and continue grinding the shaft of your d---
I rise to seize that pole
as you willinly surrender to my flow
I whisper
dance with me baby
feel it baby
feel the pulsation of my beat
feel the rhythm of my heat
feel the fire of my desire
as my body prance
riding you with my dance
you are my love master
this is your day boo
and I am
your private dancer

Juice
(c) 2000

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back