Jails / Prisons : Prisons, Corporate America , Shopping and You

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Very good information.. Even with the underlying optimism of the will of america toward African people.. If either of these folks would step back and take a larger look at it, they would come to very different conclusions about what is happening and also, about what should be done in response... Context is everything..

According to the Left Business Observer, the federal prison industry produces 100% of all military helmets, ammunition belts, bullet-proof vests, ID tags, shirts, pants, tents, bags, and canteens. Along with war supplies, prison workers supply 98% of the entire market for equipment assembly services; 93% of paints and paintbrushes; 92% of stove assembly; 46% of body armor; 36% of home appliances; 30% of headphones/microphones/speakers; and 21% of office furniture. Airplane parts, medical supplies, and much more: prisoners are even raising seeing-eye dogs for blind people.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8289

According to the Left Business Observer, the federal prison industry produces 100% of all military helmets, ammunition belts, bullet-proof vests, ID tags, shirts, pants, tents, bags, and canteens. Along with war supplies, prison workers supply 98% of the entire market for equipment assembly services; 93% of paints and paintbrushes; 92% of stove assembly; 46% of body armor; 36% of home appliances; 30% of headphones/microphones/speakers; and 21% of office furniture. Airplane parts, medical supplies, and much more: prisoners are even raising seeing-eye dogs for blind people.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8289
This is the kind of info I use to get through to some of the young bro's and sis's 'living on the edge'. I try to show them whom they are enriching. I don't go into some cosbian diatribe. I show'em this stuff. Get cats who were in the system to explain to them how certain lifestyles empower the enemy. If nothing else, they listen. Go cosbian, and they'll tell you what to suck and kiss. Leaving you with your 'tough love'.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back