Jails / Prisons : Prisons and the AIDS Epidemic Are Decimating Black America...

Aqil

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 3, 2001
New York
Black Incarceration and the AIDS Epidemic Are Twin Catastrophes That Are Decimating Black America

...12% of Black men between 20 and 34 are behind bars. This - and the AIDS epidemic - are twin catastrophes that are decimating Black America. With so many Black men behind bars, there is little hope for rebuilding the Black family structure...

www.ajc.com/opinion/content/opinion/tucker/2003/061503.html

The Blackwoman is the key....until she starts respecting herself, how can the average slave-minded Blackman respect her...

...this "Western" society stucture is NOT for us....Blackwoman is strong, and for an African people to live by the male-dominate European society structure can do nothing but cause problems...we have forgoting that we come from matriarchal societies....

About prisons and AIDS...
...there is an obvious bias towards the imprisonment of Blacks....Blacks make up 12%-20% of the US population....I once heard that 15% of all people arrested are Black....35% of the people convited are Black...and a WHOOPING 50% of the people sent to prision are Black.....now I smell a RAT....

....and there is a HUGE amount of evidence that supports the claim the HIV was created by the US Government....Europeans have WIPPED many peoples out of existance....and they still try to continue that trend (through "racial reclassification" and "covert-ops")....

....take a look at the Andaman tribes....they are a small group of people Africaniod people that live on a small island off the coast of India....they are headed towards extrinction...

Andaman Peoples *VERY interesting and informative site (lots of pictures)*
Hepatitis B levels high among Indian Ocean tribes

Originally posted by DreamFunk

The Blackwoman is the key....until she starts respecting herself, how can the average slave-minded Blackman respect her...

DF...Many Black women do have self-respect. True, there are some that don't. I agree, a person can't get what they don't have. Also, for me, the key is that in order to get respect, you must also be able to give respect. Another point I want to make here is in the form of a question. Do Black women want the respect of an "average slave-minded Blackman?"

Originally posted by DreamFunk

...this "Western" society stucture is NOT for us....Blackwoman is strong, and for an African people to live by the male-dominate European society structure can do nothing but cause problems...we have forgoting that we come from matriarchal societies....

I agree with the first part of this in terms of us being incongruent with European culture. But I don't think that we originally come from matriarchal societies as a people, do we?

Hello, DF--- sisters, like Queen says, do have respect for themselves... but we too, are starting to self-destruct... it seems to me... as I mentioned to our brother Isanusu earlier in the week, Black Women have never had a "Knight in shining Armour" and that is okay-- because many other women in society are trying to get to the place we are born into...

We have to continue to move; rather or not our brothers want to join the parade - is up to him. I love him, but I too have to survive... He is not the only one who got lynched, he is not the only one who was raped of his name, humaness, and even home (where our own forefathers and foremothers were complicit)... the Black woman was/is too... the biggest difference...Black Women are stronger, not willing to sell her birthright for a few pieces of "copper'- in todays market where are you going to get silver... love sown seeds left to muster in her womb by him...

I love you, Black Man, I am still waiting at the table for you.... for now.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back