Black Spirituality Religion : (((((Principles vs. Right/Wrong)))))

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,774
    1. Principle (noun) - accepted/professed rule(s) of action(s) and/or conduct

2. Wrong (adj) not correct or accurate

3. Right (adj) accurate or consistent with the facts

Nouns by virtue of their placement on the "pos" chain carry the most weight and stand independent of adjectives; while conversely adjectives "only" serve to modify or describe the noun or pronoun.

In this case, principles have far more value in the long run than what in considered right or wrong. Principles are objective right and wrong is subjective. Principles cannot be manipulated and will improve the persons actions where as right and wrong can be changed to justify a person's actions.

When an individual embeds certain principles into their psycho viscera; a "positive" behavioral pattern will reflect as the end result.

Principles supersede the right or wrong male-made doctrines that were sent up by homo-sexuals and adverse spirits -- and the biblical text as a co-signor "continually fails to deliver on this aspect of spiritual consciousness!

Right/Wrong doctrine treads the surface while principles dig deep into one's psycho viscera. It is here where GOD dwells (e.g. not up in the sky as some would b-e-l-i-e-v-e).

Q. Why?
    A. Because the crux of the matter is "right" ~ "wrong" action fall short of fixing the negative behavior pattern(s) in our people . When you follow certain principles the end result will always reveal positive "right" action that is reflected through one's behavior pattern(s). Below is the perfect case in point:

Sacred Woman, "The Ancient Ways
    Page 13, Paragraph #3
    by Queen Afua

"...My Ancestors founded their entire society upon the Divine Spirit NTR, which kept them in a state of continual purification, medication, wellness, and harmony of the soul, body, and mind. Everything they did was sacred and NTR - driven from their work to their clothing, from their relationships to their homes, temples, and government. The entire society was directed by the Forty-two Laws of Maat, the moral code of ethics that later inspired the Ten Commandments. This belief in the sacredness of life and of all things helped them maintain a thriving nation. Like the Hunzas in the Himalayas today, my people were for thousands of years an unpoliced, peaceful people. Today, their example of a divine civilization offers us a model that could, if put into practice, create Global Healing..."

[CENTER]"GOD IS - Ma'at Does"[/CENTER]

2. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    Good stuff

:hiya:

:sand:

3. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,774
    HI!

Have you read this book by Queen Afua? It is really a great reference of scholarship. :bingo:

4. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    I have haven't read her books, Which one particularly were you refering to?

[​IMG]

never mind I know the book you're refering to. I'll have to go and pick that one up
    Thanks

5. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,774
    Gotcha!

Thx for responding!:toasts:

I bought this book 11/2007. The section on "Ancient Ways" is just a sort synopisis of what the book is really about -- womb healing.

Her latest book is entitled: CITY OF WELLNESS: A Journey through Nutrition Kitchen with Nature’s Pharmacy"