Audio Video Web Conferencing : Prince - Speaks on Chemtrails & Voting

When I was a kid skywriters left trails in the sky written in words. A non-skywriter jet would fly by and the exhaust would disappear in matter of seconds as the jet moved by. Now A jet will fly by and leave a trail that lasts at least a day. Then more and more jets fly will trails that not only last a day but the trail stretches for 20 or more miles. I know because I've taken videos. I've shown them to my friends. Now they're on board knowing that something is not right in the skies.

If I were you I would look in meteorology to figure out why the jet trails aren't quickly blown away by high wind currents. I don't think all the government conspiracies in the world could manage to keep a jet trail in the sky against wind currents. If there is a meterological explanation as to why they don't dissapear for ages, knowledge of it will then help you start to ask intelligent questions if you are still concerned about the trails. Arming yourself with accurate information seems a reasonable way to start looking into phenomena you don't understand instead of immediately jumping to conclusions and freaking out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back