Black Entertainment : Prince Jackson is admitting it ... there's a chance Michael Jackson isn't his biological parent

Lrae

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 25, 2015
Indiana, USA
www.facebook.com
“Everyone in the family has always had doubts that Michael is any of their father,” the source added, referring to the late singer’s two other children with Klein’s assistant, Debbie Rowe: Paris, 17, and Blanket Jackson, 13.

On Oct. 6, prior to Dr. Klein’s passing, Prince had an eerie premonition when he took to his social media to speak out on the paternity rumors.

In a message that is open for interpretation, he said,
Screen-Shot-2015-10-22-at-174412.png

1022-prince-jackson-michael-jackson-getty-3.jpg
http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/22/prince-jackson-biological-dad-michael/

Like we didn't already know.......

Umm, it came out like three or four years ago... MJ said it himself that his friend Mark Lester is the father of his two oldest. He adopted them as Mark couldn't be a father at the time for whatever reason and Michael obviously had the money and the interest (building never land and all). Blanket is the only one who is still a big question mark. He may actually be Michaels. If he's not we may never know who his real dad is.

Umm, it came out like three or four years ago... MJ said it himself that his friend Mark Lester is the father of his two oldest. He adopted them as Mark couldn't be a father at the time for whatever reason and Michael obviously had the money and the interest (building never land and all). Blanket is the only one who is still a big question mark. He may actually be Michaels. If he's not we may never know who his real dad is.

Links? I don't recall anything like that.... The only one I was thought might be was Blanket "Mowgli" whom I've always loved because he always looked like he might rip his clothes off and run off into the wilds to rejoin his wolf family.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back