Black Entertainment : Prince Jackson is admitting it ... there's a chance Michael Jackson isn't his biological parent

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by Lrae, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Lrae

Lrae Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +134
    “Everyone in the family has always had doubts that Michael is any of their father,” the source added, referring to the late singer’s two other children with Klein’s assistant, Debbie Rowe: Paris, 17, and Blanket Jackson, 13.

On Oct. 6, prior to Dr. Klein’s passing, Prince had an eerie premonition when he took to his social media to speak out on the paternity rumors.

In a message that is open for interpretation, he said,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/22/prince-jackson-biological-dad-michael/

Like we didn't already know.......

2. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
  3. Liberty

Liberty going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,252
    No wonder Michael was hiding the kids all the time. I had never seen this kid. He surely isn't AA.

4. Inanna

Inanna Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +124
    Umm, it came out like three or four years ago... MJ said it himself that his friend Mark Lester is the father of his two oldest. He adopted them as Mark couldn't be a father at the time for whatever reason and Michael obviously had the money and the interest (building never land and all). Blanket is the only one who is still a big question mark. He may actually be Michaels. If he's not we may never know who his real dad is.

5. Black Phoenix

Black Phoenix Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +147
    Links? I don't recall anything like that.... The only one I was thought might be was Blanket "Mowgli" whom I've always loved because he always looked like he might rip his clothes off and run off into the wilds to rejoin his wolf family.

6. Inanna

United States
    Ratings:
    +124
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jackson-confessed-mark-lester-1989962

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...Jackson-and-coming-back-to-the-stage-for-more

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Jacksons-children-Ill-DNA-test-prove-it.html

Tabloids? I think I was duped, but three years ago, one of these links put that in my head. They all tell a different version of events. In real life Debbie Rowe was in a Twitter "battle" of sorts with Mr. Lester over his parental rights

7. Inanna

United States
    Ratings:
    +124
    ... Also, Marlon Brando was one of MJs sperm donors. Allegedly. People say him and Prince look alike. The daughter looks more like Lester. Who was also supposedly a donor. (MJ didn't adopt the kids he used donor sperm and Debbie Rowe to get the kids) according to the UK 'bloids.

8. Black Phoenix

United States
    Ratings:
    +147
    You said MJ said it, so I'm actually looking for a direct quote from MJ not hearsay from others (๑•᎑<๑) ✌( ¯ิ∀ ¯ิ๑)

9. Inanna

United States
    Ratings:
    +124
    If ya read the first link (and you don't even have to click on it), it clearly says Michael Jackson confessed Mark Lester fathered his children.

The article may be false, but again, I said that already.

10. Black Phoenix

United States
    Ratings:
    +147
    Ultimately I really don't care because all I see is what should be Black generational wealth in the hands of others while steadfastly supporting white supremacy. The sick codependency some of our people have with whites/otherness needs to be universely mocked and they need to be ignored not celebrated. Others only wanted to claim Black mixed people when they excel....otherwise they are all ours, and these are cuckoos that a self hater tried to claim were hawks.