South Africa : Pretoria: Xenophobia has risen in South Africa as foreigners are blamed for high unemployment

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Xenophobia has risen in South Africa as foreigners are blamed for high unemployment

Police fire tear gas and rubber bullets to break up local protesters who blame foreigners for unemployment and crime.

South African police fired rubber bullets, tear gas and stun grenades to break up clashes between local protesters and immigrants at a rally in Pretoria against foreigners.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...pts-anti-migrant-protest-170224150723949.html

#pretoria - #xenophobia - #southafrica - #africa

:heart:

Destee

Latest profile posts

It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.