PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Pressure grows in Liberia over US charity in 'school rape' storm

Part-PAR-Par7969228-1-1-0.jpg

The West Point slum in Monrovia is home to an estimated 90,000 people -- poverty, crime, drug addiction, rape and sexual exploitation of women are rampant (AFP Photo/DOMINIQUE FAGET)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pressure-grows-liberia-over-us-charity-school-rape-141420092.html
3341986f08adeeb1e1aa9d8a50b8fd1e56aa4d04.jpg

Liberian Vice President Jewel Taylor said she "vehemently denounce this act of exploiting our young girls and putting an organisation's interest before the lives of our children" (AFP Photo/ISSOUF SANOGO)

AFP

I believe that charity for sark is an outstanding action. As for the studies and studies that are taught there are very disturbing, the children who live there in users a lot because of this problem. I read on the magento 2 charity platform about this sensitive topic. I decided to donate to these children, compared to us, and our lives without flaws, the lives of these people are a torment because of this. I believe that charitable acts in this area can save lives. If someone thinks that way with me, I wouldn't mind listening to their opinion and discussing it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back