Chief Elder Osiris : Presidents Mugabe and Mbeki Meet With Chinese Leader After Sino-African Summit

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Presidents Mugabe and Mbeki Meet With Chinese Leader After Sino-African Summit

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

When commenting on a situation that is unfolding that involve China and Afrika, more specific Sub- Sahara Afrika, one has to remain mindful of the fact, that is international foreign relations within the frame work of politics and in view of that fact, the action that take place on that level is based on the participants point of view, concerning the Summon Bonnum ( greater good ) to be gotten from such an engagement.

Yes, we are witnessing a behavior of Romanticism between China and Afrika, entering into an engagement that could lead to marriage and certain factions of the World is very nervous over such courting that is going on between these two Nation, though one is a Divided nation yet to grow up and take advantage of the gains that can be realized for Afrika if she was a United Afrika and if China should do anything in advising Afrika, it should be about the power of a Unified Nation.

Afrika as is, I can not See anything of great benefit to the Afrikan People to be gained from this courtship under Afrika present political structure and I do not hold China to be responsible to dictate the internal governance of Afrika politics, and you can call such an act to showing an interest in the Rights of Afrikan People, whose Rights are being Raped from them by the leaders mistreatment of them.

When it come to the Rights of the Afrikan People in Afrika, I think the Greater responsibility fall upon the People of Afrika when the action to be taken to effect change in the Living condition of the Afrikan People, it is Time for Afrikan People to grow up and stop depending on anyone other than ourselves and until we Afrikans reach that stage of maturity, Afrikans will continued to be Ruled by conniving brutal self involved politicians and in the Diaspors, Willie Lynch Negroes, those that are so filthy with greed for power and the People resource, until they have developed a Paranoid, Schizophrenia psychotic Mentality to the extent the people suffers from those leaders sickness.

If Afrika and the Afrikan People to ever rise to enjoy Life without the fear of Hunger, Disease and Death, then it must be the People that must rise to enforce the Right to a Peaceful, Prosper, and Divine Life in Afrika, such an atmosphere in Afrika to be enjoyed by Afrikan People Proper, require the Mind of the Afrikan People to be willing to use any Means Necessary to Guarantee That kind of Justice where the People are the Final Ruler of their Life.

This Romance with China could be the Relationship that has been enticed by the Stars, or it could be the Shrewdness of just another Beast coming to Afrika as a Sheep but underneath is a raging wolf, It take the Afrikan People to read diligently the Signs that will be reflected by China Behavior, because that will be the reflection of China Mind, which truly reflect China intention of being honorable or deceitful.

Afrikan People must Grow up and come to Reason, that there is no Santa Claus to come down Afrika Chimney, other than the Afrikan People and it is a United Afrikan People, daring to cross all those phony Boundary Lines that divide us and must dismiss the prejudices that come from constructed Tribalism toward each other and come to realize where the strength and power lies in Afrika which is present in the Unity of Afrikan People, In To.To, realizing that the People have the Right to Revolt when Justice is being denied to them and in Afrika today, the Afrikan People have yet to taste the sweet nectar of Divine Justice.

How pitiful and sad a Black People we have become, in our new acquired Human Being Mind, a Mind that enable us to be happy in our state of physical and Spiritual affliction in the world, a Black state of condition caused by the world that is in power as I speak.

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!! !-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
Copyright@2006

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back