Brother AACOOLDRE : Presidential Sex Scandals: from Clinton to Obama

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, May 26, 2015.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    PRESIDENTIAL SEX SCANDALS: From Clinton to Obama

By Andre Austin

The general public has a soap opera like voracious appetite for sexual gossip of governmental official (Ugly Hollywood) and of actors and celebrities (Cute Hollywood). Those under scrutiny take it personal and feel it’s a scheme to take power from them. This may be true for the professional hacks and their political enemies but not for the general public of the masses who just want to hear the latest sexual escapades of those in power. Just like in Shakespeare’s time the general public wanted to know what went on behind closed doors of the so-called royalty. Nobody is interested in the Presidents’ treaties with Asia or some European country. We are not giddy or flabbergasted that the president invited 20 nerds to the white house showing off their new inventions or recent discoveries about the big bang theory. We want to know the private banging’s of those in economic power with and over their servants, secretaries and peers. And I think its time we had a female in power so we can gossip about the new dynamics of power in seducing the men in subordinate position to the Queen to be Mrs. Clinton. Obama is too boring; it appears their nothing going on in the present time. However, Obama and his real dad Frank Marshall Davis do have a past. Currently, Obama has been castrated by the legislative branch of our government due to their white superiority complex. The Senate and house have turned Obama into a dry tree (Isaiah 56:3-4), a castrated tree with the senate having one ball and the house having the other. Obama is politically unable to plant anymore seeds for his legacy so we must wait until 2016 to get some new fruit. Maybe Mrs. Clinton will come in and reverse this operation and crack skulls and become a nut ******* between her legs in her new superbad, power pant suits. Maybe she can if she keeps Bill at a distance. I think her presidency would be more eventful and fun than speeding the weekend at Bernie’s (Sanders) summer camp at camp David. I know Bill’s was. And speaking of Bill…….

CLINTON: THE CIGAR & THE CENTERFOLD

While Governor of Arkansas Clinton was accused of sexual harassment by Paula Jones and Gennifer Flowers. They say Clinton “Lowered his trousers and underwear exposing his erect penis and asked Jones to ‘Kiss it’.” So Jones took Clinton to court and she lost. All of Paula Jones conservative friends and lenders dropped her like she had the black plague or something until Larry Flint, publisher of Penthouse magazine gave her a proposition economically Jones couldn’t refuse. Paula Jones agreed to become the centerfold spread for his magazine. Jones got paid but she lost all of her credibility being bootie butt naked holding up a gold Dildo or vibrator in her hand. Clinton lied about having sex with Gennifer Flowers only one time in 1977. Clinton was prepared to say the same thing about Monica Lewinsky only because they found his semen stain on that notorious blue dress. Speaking of blue dresses, Denzel Washington starred in 1995 in a movie Devil in a blue Dress. The book and movie was a success of author Walter Mosley which was enthusiastically endorsed by the sitting president Bill Clinton. It’s a shame how art imitates life and vice versa. Lewinsky has her first sexual contact with the President in November of 1995 at a party. Monica pulled up her jacket so that Clinton could see her G-string (thong) see The Starr Report: The Evidence edited by Phil Kuntzp.54). After this incident hit the news “President Bill Clinton popularized the female undergarment called a thong”(More Dirty little Secrets by C. Anderson p.154). In the 1990’s peoples were going Thong crazy and even a black R&B song came out called “The Thong” by Sisqó's in 1999. When Clinton was impeached in 1998 I and everybody else on the Democratic side felt like he was being crucified so we all came to his defense. Clinton wasn’t no push over and he denounced the accusation that he had sex with Monica. I paraphrase Clinton”

‘I never had sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky’. I don’t know if somebody wrote that line for him but it resembled a NT line on loose woman called Jezebel”

“I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel…by her teachings she misleads my servants into sexual immorality” (Revelations 2:20)

Well when the truth came out Clinton was attempting to say he never had sex with her because it was all oral sex. However the Starr Report findings that Monica Lewinsky had 4 orgasms and on one occasion Bill put his mouth over Monica mouth during a sexual encounter to keep her quiet (The Starr Report By Kenneth W. Starrp 443). The President jacked off in a bathroom sink, had oral-anal contact, placed a Cherry flavored cigarillos Cigar in her vagina and said “it taste good”. All I want to know was it the Cherry or the juice? Well you can read all about this in the footnotes of the Kenneth Starr report. Starr’s report was so long and accurate that I don’t think he even had time to have sex for himself between his report and the footnotes if he squeezed it in between the two. Anyway it was all a waste of time and money. No president should be asked to vacate his office for being a little horny. And I don’t see anything wrong with a little Bump and grind. Hey its good to be the King or the President whose office alone is a aphrodisiac to the ladies like honey is to flies. You don’t have to be like Cosby secretly pouring “Negroid fly” into a woman’s drink to seduce her. All you got to do is open up your fly and all the girls will fall. As a matter of fact if I was W. Bush I would have used my stardom to seduce the Nubian princess Condoleezza Rice, which I’m sure would have been bootielicious. Apparently they first met in a weight room. Wow! Even Martin L King banked off his celebrity who refused to break off his relationship with a woman in a red dress after being asked by his assistant Ralph Abernathy. The recent movie Selma touches on some of his affairs; however his good deeds outweigh his sexual appetite. Now lets get to Mr. Too cool Barack Obama.

ITS STARTING TO GET SCARRY WITH OBAMA & LARRY

The second time I read Obama’s book Dreams From my father I immediately thought of his real dad Frank Davis poem of the same name:

IV. Dreams By Frank Marshall Davis

“Are children

Who come at night

To play make-believe”

Yes we all went for the greasy pig with Obama’s fairy tale. I also have to call in his judgment with his praise for the Chief Apostle of hate Louis Farrakhan all throughout his book. They do what the government wants them to do keep the races divided. He’s just so reckless with his mouth the masses are deterred from his ranks. His tongue needs diplomacy and détente instead of demon driven doctrines. And additionally the NOI was founded by a criminal who was accused of raping a white woman. But that’s another story.

On the eve of the election there was a Larry Sinclair throwing out the H-Bomb stating he had sex with Obama in 1999 in a Limo and they snorted or smoked cocaine. Well his real dad Frank Marshall Davis helped Obama write a poem called “Pop” in which Obama is called a green man who snorts cocaine. Maybe Frank Davis was trying to Typecasting or Typologically link Obama with his old 47th street poem where a green bus snorts below the names of “Orphan Annie” & “Popeye” with Annie being Obama’s mother Ann and Popeye being Davis. Its circumstantial but its also interesting. Some of Obama’s friends from Hawaii, Mia Marie Pope states that Obama had sex with old white men to supply a drug habit. No evidence is produced but You can go to Youtube and see their public accusations. I know that Lincoln, Kennedy and Johnson and others are happy they did not rule during the internet age because it would have taken 40 minutes not 40 years to reveal Kennedy had sex with teenagers in the White House. We would have learned that President Johnson had sex virtually with all his secretaries or that Lincoln rode a horse with a woman’s dress and slept in the bed with another man.

Now if Obama real father was Frank Marshall Davis then his poem to Anne brings on new meaning:

ANNE

By Frank Marshall Davis in Black Moods p.212

In the gangling hours

Thin, adolescent hours

Before night runs softly

Away into the west

Anne rises wearily

From her tired bed

And sleeps

Sitting in a chair.

When Obama was young she hired a transvestite nanny to take care of Obama. Was this the primer that started Obama on his Bi-sexual path? A documentary film produced by Joel Gilbert in 2012 called Dreams from My real Father. With all fairness I must say Joel produced pictures of a woman who looked like Ann from Davis house but its not rock solid it was her. However, on the other hand, Frank Davis photos as a young man looks like he could have produced Obama birth in 1961. Davis even writes a sexy poem to a woman named Anne. If Davis is the real father of Obama I could see why he would claim him. Davis wrote a book called Sex Rebel: Black under the pen name of Bob Greene after America’s chief agnostic Robert Green Ingersoll (1833-1899). Sex Rebel was defined by Davis as stealing the Whiteman’s pride and fruit because stolen property tasted better. [To taste his/her sweetness that makes our flesh a burden to us, knowing it serves but only to undue us some poet said a long time ago].Secondly, being a Sex Rebel against racist and religious objections to integrate the Bedroom. Davis was supercool and superbad. He was the only poet to get published during the depression era (see Black Culture and The Harlem Renaissance by C. Wintz p.221). His Sex Rebel book was written in 1968 and it still has a kick to it with all the wife-swapping’s, three some’s, sex with a girl named Anne, admittance to homosexuality and everything you can think of. Maybe Davis sexual preferences rubbed off on Obama too. Like father like son: “For a tree is recognized by its fruit” (Matthew 12:33) which takes us back to the “Dry tree” in Isaiah 56. Larry Sinclair, a Whiteman admitted to the press club in Washington that Obama didn’t have a black tree in size but similar to a white one. Sinclair was in communication with Donald Young who was gay and in the choir at the Trinity church Obama went to under the Rev Jerimiah Wright. Shortly later he ends up shot dead with two other choir boys Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. Did they know some Obama secrets who used the name Barry Soetoro and used stolen Social Security cards?

The general public has a right to know these soap opera events of our elected and future leaders because it becomes fair game when they tell us their biographies. If it comes out their oral histories don’t align with historical facts our choose at the ballot box should be a fully informed one with the good, the bad and the ugly. We are Americans we prefer the Soaps, The sleaze, the Sex and the Sins rather than being Sheep to all these shyster Politicians who want us to select them on election day.

2. Storymaster

Storymaster Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +25
    ...how do you fix your mouth to utter these things?...would it be such a stretch to make a sensible comment that is actually arguable?

...People like you are never satisfied because you need drama not sensibility and reality. Mr Obama is the cleanest President that we may ever have...which is quite an accomplishment in itself. I'll take boring any day over drunkenness, fakery and debauchery.

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    This is news reporting from Larry Sinclair and Mia marie Pope from which you can see on youtube. Joel Gibert has a film documentary "Dreams from my real father" proving Obama real dad is Frank marshall Davis

4. Storymaster

Storymaster Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +25
    ...great, another media Parrot...and what's your opinion?

5. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    Brother Aacooldre may I ask, what is your agenda for repeating these things about Obama?

6. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    To share information. I have no agenda.

I found out about all this stuff last month and I looked into by reading several books written on and about Frank Marshall Davis, looking deeper into Obama's poem "Pop"
    Obama's half brother malik in Kenya said he wants a DNA test. And I voted for Obama.

Please review these post YouTube: : http://bit.ly/12c59Ej

7. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400