Black People Politics : President Trump weighs steep cuts to corporate tax rates, repatriated earnings

freddie419

BANNED
Jan 22, 2017
Manchester, UK
upload_2017-5-8_14-41-55.png

• Trump plans to propose on Wednesday steep cuts to corporate tax rates and on repatriated offshore earnings, media reports said.
  • Trump will propose cutting public companies' income tax rate to 15 percent from 35 percent, Reuters reported.
  • Trump will propose cutting the tax rate on offshore earnings which are repatriated to 10 percent from the current 35 percent, reports said.

This president is clearly using the executive office to benefit his own business interests.

What I find funny is those dirt poor republicans wearing those red baseball caps "make American great again" ..those caps were manufactured in china and trump is avoiding paying due corporation taxes on the repatriated profits.

Read more:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/25/pres...ore-earnings-held-by-us-companies-report.html

"...These are rules. We’re allowed to do it. … I’m the one that knows how to change it...”

So the bottom line is trump manufactures his product in 12 different countries.

Now, trump by rights should pay 35% corporation tax on profits made from his overseas interests

Prior to a trump taking office US corporations actually haggled with the federal government on the level of taxes they should pay on repatriated profits..i.e., US corporations are literally holding your federal government hostage.

Read more:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...res-the-complete-list/?utm_term=.856028c9e0b8

Anyway, your government so desperate to balance their books agreed on 5% as opposed to 35% on repatriated profits.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back