Black Money Business Jobs : President of Black Owned Bank Speaks Out:

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed

I would love to Bank Black. I just looked at OneBank United website. Their products Offered is limited to checking and saving, online banking, the basics. If we were to bank at OneBank United, we would still need to keep some services offered at our current bank.
It is truly difficult to bank Black.
I just looked at the customer reviews, as I do with every business I'm doing business with.
Not good.

Black business must do better to attract more customers. It's not just about shopping Black only. Black owned business have to be held accountable for bad service.
I ordered art from Black Art Depot. My art work had not arrived after a month of waiting. When someone finally answered the phone, and I said I had not received my order. After checking, the person on the phone actually said my order had not been filled, and some other excuses. HE suggested that he would cancel the order and send me a refund:eyes:. I really wanted the art for my wall. But when a business suggest you take a refund, you take a refund.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back