Black People Politics : President Obama Was Raised By A Homosexual !!

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
i don't know Brother Keita ... one must pick their fights carefully ... and each of us makes that decision for our own selves

every fight aint worth fight'n ... i've seen quite a few my own self ... that i easily walked away from others thot i shooda fought

no more than you want such choices in your life 2nd guessed ... does another Sister or Brother

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

wait ... i got another question ... what control did / does the Brother have over who raised him?

and if he was raised by a homosexual ... a wolf ... a tree ... a rock ... what of it ... ?? ... does it automatically diminish him?

are you diminished by virtue of who and/or what raised you? ... am i? ... just automatically ... off the top ... diminished ... ??

penalized for successfully surviving to adulthood ... against all odds ... when it appears the intent is to destroy us all?

am i understanding properly?

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back