Black People Politics : President Obama Slow Jams the News on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Very true Chevron, something very underhanded is happening. There is a referendum from the right, the rich, and the 1% to block Mr. Obama's re-election. Driven by greed and desire for control, these people (Illuminati) seek to close all safety nets for the poor. There sole agenda favors the rich with Tax breaks, etc.; and their fears, in my opinion, are based upon not knowing what Mr. Obama will do for us, his black side, in the second term.

As the gap between the rich and poor continues to grow, Romney is poised with the help of super-packs to spend over 60 Million to defeat the President in the General Election. Their only plan is to resist the redistribution of income, wealth and property.

In a nut shell... this, is the something underhanded you sense. Put another way, if Romney wins the General, all hell is going to break loose for poor people, safety nets will disappear along with Health Care. And the stage will be set to install arbitrary law through so-called Supreme Court appointments. So, a lot is at stake my sister friend... a lot.

Peace In,

Scary.

Well, I place my fears in God's hands and Jesus completely. I like president Obama, but in the past four years, i suffered financially moreso than I have in the past and I know that this government isn't going to help me anyway. I am living totally at the grace of God.

Scary.

Well, I place my fears in God's hands and Jesus completely. I like president Obama, but in the past four years, i suffered financially moreso than I have in the past and I know that this government isn't going to help me anyway. I am living totally at the grace of God.

.......Scary? ... Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you in speaking truth to power. But its not Mr. Obama, has more to do with the other side and the extent to which they will go, secretly:

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-last-word/47183181/#47183181

Peace In,

I was speaking to Brother Keita's OP.

Since i didn't agree with him, didn't feel it was dumb, then i problee qualified for being sucked in.

Those were the options he gave ... thinking it was dumb or being one of the black people easily sucked in.

I don't know though ... i mighta read too much into what he said ... :look:

I just know ... i didn't agree with him ... and was willing to be diminished for doing such a thing ... :look:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

.......Scary? ... Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you in speaking truth to power. But its not Mr. Obama, has more to do with the other side and the extent to which they will go, secretly:

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-last-word/47183181/#47183181

Peace In,

Man! That is just plain evil!

But this is what I believe after listening to this; like the woman speaker said, it really isn't shocking to me that these 'White Supremacist' would do this 'on the very day president Obama was inaugurated' because I am basing this on a repetition of history in regards to what happened long ago. I believe that all they needed was to get president Obama elected specifically in 2008 to get 'the Black support' and once this was achieved they don't need him in 2012, but to only prove that 'Black people are to blame for the entire problems of this government'. They only needed him to do a bait and switch, to say to the Creator, 'we are only servants to the Blacks that you put in charge over us'. These White supremacist are racing against the clock...they know that Bible in regards to what Jesus swore he would do to this government, and they are NOT going to take the fall for it. I believe that what is going on today, is just like what happened when 'the Herods' took leadership, because right after they got almost full Jew support to agree to the Herods being their king, the Roman government completely turned against the Herods. They only needed the Herods to suck in the Black support and they knew that the Jews like many other Black people had a problem with 'self hatred' and the Herods were mixed-breeded rulers from Idumea [Arabia] and they had a lot of Helenistic background too. And just like the Herods though, they were still considered to be ethnic rulers and Black people rallied around their leaders even during the time of Masada, and I think even there were some noteworthy people in the Herod government that fought for good and are written in the Bible. So in my opinion, it's like you said, it's not about president Obama but it's the other side that are doing things to hurt Black people today, and they are using president Obama to do it. They are using him as the fall guy and trying to make him fit prophecy. They want him to be 'a sellout' to the Black people and got him in a position to which he is fighting so many different conflicting issues. It is really evil. They are jealous of his Blackness too and that part of him that appeals to Black people, and they are jealous because they know that the Black trait adds to his being so handsome. They also exploited him because he talked against his Black father and tht basis is what he used to appeal to Black women, in my opinion, for Black support but it's a catch 22 that is bound to backfire. You can't talk against your Black father and be a Black man who aspires to be positive without having something good to say about your Black father. But that's how they got him to appeal to Black women, in my opinion, because they hype up issues about Black women being abandoned by Black men in America. They hate him because they hate the Black presence in this world as a whole. That's what I believe.

They don't care nothing for president Obama, in my opinion, because they think he's arrogant and they hate how Black people have followed after him, but it's a catch 22 again, they wanted Black people to follow him, like this blog revealed, 'so that the Republican party can push everything negative on him' and Black people to say finally, that 'the government has been messed up by Black people who wanted to run things but have proven that they cannot'. it was there government and I believe we need to have let them get the blame for it, but it's too late for that now. I believe we need Black people involved in politics fighting for our cause, but not at certain levels though. Even if president Obama wins in 2012 again, like this blog said, they are going to push for senate power so that they will really be the head of the system anyway. Evil. Just pure evil.

I pray for president Obama, because no matter what now, he is 'the leader for Black people' and that's how White supremacist chooses to view it, because they don't see him as their president. I think president Obama didn't see that one coming though, because he was bi-racial and probably thought that he would be regarded as he should be, as the president to all, not just Black people, but they are pushing him on us as our savior only, even though he doesn't want it. White Supremacist would never want 'a Black Savior' and that is why they painted Jesus 'White'...because they could never accept that, and I think president Obama didn't see that one coming. he's being used and exploited to only represent Black people and this is causing him to try and prove himself to White people continually and this desperation might cause him to give alot of breaks to White interest and inadvertantly destroy Black freedom. he's caught in the middle of a mess! But nevertheless, I believe he is tough and i admire him for holding his head up and standing by his beautiful wife and for fighting for Black rights if he can.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back