Black People Politics : President Obama Slow Jams the News on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
This is the dumb ish that just sucks black people right on in....just like when Bill Clinton was playing his saxophone...and yet Clinton passed more anti black legislation than any other Prez.
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/president-obama-slow-jams-the-news-on-‘late-night-with-jimmy-fallon’.html

I've never watched that late night show, and still don't find much interest in it, and could only watch a little of this blog.

It was kind of funny though. I thought president Obama was going to sing, and that's what I was waiting for cause I think he can sing. I thought he was going to break out in a Al Gree song or something.

I do wonder what in the world is going on with the college loan program. I know that I got 'screwed' this year in taxes and I was told it has something to do with the college grant, scholarship, and loan programs. We actually owed a bunch of money to federal gov't this year and the tax woman that prepared our taxes said it had something to do with a break parents were given in 2008 that had something to do with the 2008 election. And she said after that, the law changed and that particular program was dropped and now, because of it being dropped, we did not get that tax break, and we now owe.

That meant to me that America enticed us in 2008 to vote and install pres. Obama, and now they want to blame us for his presidency cabinet issues that are problems and screw us because of it. That's how it translates to me.

Based on the amount of money we made, or severe lack there of, we should not be owing. We barely can live to make living payments but somehow, we frickin owe!

Furthermore, the college now say because of another law, my son can't get his grants until we, the parents, pay our taxes that we owe this year IN FULL! Evil. So, I believe that something underhanded is happening, and that may be what pres. Obama is talking about in this show, I don't know for sure. I'm trying to figure it out.

I've never watched that late night show, and still don't find much interest in it, and could only watch a little of this blog.

It was kind of funny though. I thought president Obama was going to sing, and that's what I was waiting for cause I think he can sing. I thought he was going to break out in a Al Gree song or something.

I do wonder what in the world is going on with the college loan program. I know that I got 'screwed' this year in taxes and I was told it has something to do with the college grant, scholarship, and loan programs. We actually owed a bunch of money to federal gov't this year and the tax woman that prepared our taxes said it had something to do with a break parents were given in 2008 that had something to do with the 2008 election. And she said after that, the law changed and that particular program was dropped and now, because of it being dropped, we did not get that tax break, and we now owe.

That meant to me that America enticed us in 2008 to vote and install pres. Obama, and now they want to blame us for his presidency cabinet issues that are problems and screw us because of it. That's how it translates to me.

Based on the amount of money we made, or severe lack there of, we should not be owing. We barely can live to make living payments but somehow, we frickin owe!

Furthermore, the college now say because of another law, my son can't get his grants until we, the parents, pay our taxes that we owe this year IN FULL! Evil.

So, I believe that something underhanded is happening, and that may be what pres. Obama is talking about in this show, I don't know for sure. I'm trying to figure it out.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Very true Chevron, something very underhanded is happening. There is a referendum from the right, the rich, and the 1% to block Mr. Obama's re-election. Driven by greed and desire for control, these people (Illuminati) seek to close all safety nets for the poor. There sole agenda favors the rich with Tax breaks, etc.; and their fears, in my opinion, are based upon not knowing what Mr. Obama will do for us, his black side, in the second term.

As the gap between the rich and poor continues to grow, Romney is poised with the help of super-packs to spend over 60 Million to defeat the President in the General Election. Their only plan is to resist the redistribution of income, wealth and property.

In a nut shell... this, is the something underhanded you sense. Put another way, if Romney wins the General, all hell is going to break loose for poor people, safety nets will disappear along with Health Care. And the stage will be set to install arbitrary law through so-called Supreme Court appointments. So, a lot is at stake my sister friend... a lot.

Peace In,

I don't consider it 'dumb' ... i found it rather entertaining.

But i guess you'd consider me one of those Black People easily sucked in.

I didn't see it when originally aired, only went back and watched after you posted this.

To each their own i suppose.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back