Black People Politics : President Obama and Former president Clinton Defend Senator Byrrd's KKK past

If one can rationalize war

or say the Iraq and Afghan war is revenge for 9/11, and refuse to investigate the coverups and looming questions 10 years later about what realy happened, but instead escalate it,
then sure , that also was part of business as usual

or say the Iraq and Afghan war is revenge for 9/11, and refuse to investigate the coverups and looming questions 10 years later about what realy happened, but instead escalate it,
then sure , that also was part of business as usual

Forget all that crap! obama, clinton, Farakhan, and the rest of the ELITE do not care about the middle or poor class, the sooner people start seeing that the better. Now with the world economy in shambles we are seeing more and more that it is about CLASS with them. I don't trust any of them and i do not draw my inspiration from them.

For a president whose ancestors did not experience the HELL that is the KKK like (other blacks in the US) this is EXTREMELY disrespectful and he should have kept his mouth shut!... but alas it isn't about allegiance or race or oppression, it's about CLASS.:court:

Oh but check out what Clinton had to say! the so called ''first black president of the US''..smh.

Its not CLASS, thats a mask they've put in place to get you divided amongst our people, Obama is a half-breed, and in the hands of the whites/jews, who hand-picked him, this is about keeping the status quo, constant oppression unto africans in amerikkka, and abroad, by way of capitalistic oppression(Economic), social oppression(Racism),and Political Oppression(Demokkkratic And Republikkkan Slave Train).

Remember CLASSISM was birthed out of Capitalism which was the Igniter of the Slave Trade, and then CLASSISM heightened itself in the african community in amerikkka by way of the ROTTEN FEMINIST MOVEMENT and the "INTEGRATION" trick when the bougie house negroes ran roughshod to be around their masters and like their masters, begginning the CLASS gap and destroying social united progress in the african community, which in the end means ALL of it has its target and extracation aims at YOU AND I, IN ORDER TO SAVE THE WHITE MAJORITY AROUND THE GLOBE, as their decline hastens forth.......

Stop being fooled by the masks they put up, and obama in many aspects is not REALLY one of us, his blood and soul is mixed, which means so is his mind and actions, henceforth what you and i have recieved,his actions are controlled in order to divide and destroy africans, and keep whites and white supremacy alive.........

I am not getting fooled by anyone...if anything I SEE CLEARLY.

Racism is a given and is the main foundation of the system of Capitalism/and or Imperialism. Classism however, is the secondary foundation that is holding up the same structure that is NOT getting much attention...

not good.

Ok Obama is a ''half breed''...I would like to take you back in time to era of Supreme court justice Clarence Thomas and whole Anita hill scandal that broke out during his swearing in. Remember how most blacks (especially women) were in support of him because they perceived the allegations brought against him as a set up to impeded the swearing in of a black supreme court justice?

So how is he working out these days in the supreme court?

Clarence Thomas has shown that he holds a deep seated hatred for blacks and moreso for his own people-the Gullahs( check out his track record to date in the supreme court). This hatred would have been evident if the public wasn't so swept up in the propaganda of the 2nd black Supreme court justice since Thurgord Marshall!... spare headed of course by the so called black leaders and the same white man you know see defending a member of the KKK.:court:

Anita hill tried to tell us but we didn't listen....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back